Chapter Thirty-Seven- Andley

(A/N: Picture is Rosalina and Jack)

Quinn's POV

"So I was thinking that we have it outside." I told Kenzie.

"I think that'd be cool, you could rent out a place." Kenzie nodded.

We were in my living room, talking about the wedding. I hadn't actually started planning till like two months ago so I needed Kenzie's help with some stuff. Of course Justin was helping but I wanted to do a lot of the planning.

I went to say something but two little figures stumbled right past us. They were both laughing and out of breath. Ever since Rosalina learned to walk, she's always on the move and now when Kenzie brings Jack over, they're always running around.

"Rosie, you're gonna get a boo boo if you keep running." I sighed.

"Mama!" Rosalina exclaimed ran straight toward me.

She stumbled in to my legs but looked up at me and smiled regardless. Jack came running over too, stumbling and falling as he did so. Thank God I got all the floors carpeted for when these two decided to run around.

"Mama!" Jack cried.

"See this why we tell you two not to run." Kenzie said before standing up.

Kenzie went over to Jack and picked him up off the floor then sat back down on the couch with him on his lap. I lifted up Rosalina and pulled her on my lap as well.

"Alright and I've already got the flower ideas and I was gonna talk to a florist next week." I said.

"So what color do you want the flowers to be?" Kenzie asked.

"White with maybe a little bit of purple." I answered.

I felt Rosalina squirming in my arms and she started whining.

"Mama." She whined, still squirming.

Jack started doing the exact same thing so we both put them down on the floor. They crawled to each other then stood up and started running again.

"They're such a handful." Kenzie sighed.

"Yea but we still love them anyway." I chuckled.

**

A few hours passed and Kenzie and I had finished with some of the planning already. So, I decided to cook while Kenzie watched the kids in the living room. It only took me and hour to cook something both us and the babies could eat. I cooked mac and cheese, steamed baby carrots for the babies and chicken for Kenzie and I.

I first brought out the babies food on little plates. Kenzie had them sit on the floor and they cheered when I set the plates down in front of them.

"Im gonna go get our food." I told Kenzie and he simply nodded.

I walked back to the kitchen and picked up our two plates then headed back to the living room. I handed Kenzie his plate and he sat beside Jack. I sat beside Rosalina and the babies sat close together between us.

I grabbed the remote off the couch and flipped through the channels. I flipped passed Spongebob which caused Rosalina and Jack to whine for me to put it back. I put it back on Spongebob and they smiled and cheered.

"Saboogie!" Rosalina cheered.

"Saboogie!" Jack cheered right after her.

"What the heck is a sabogie?" Kenzie wondered.

"I think they're trying to say Spongebob." I answered.

"Oh." Kenzie nodded slowly.

After we watched and episode of Spongebob, I heard the the door start to open along with Justin and Alex's voices. After a few seconds, they came in to the living room.

"Dada!" Rosalina squealed.

"Rosie!" Justin smiled and leaned down to her.

He gave her a quick kiss on her cheek then pecked my lips.

"Hey babe." Alex said before kissing Kenzie's cheek.

Oh did I forget to mention that Alex and Kenzie are dating? Well they've been dating since about a week after Rosalina was born which was 10 months ago. Yep, my baby girl's already 10 months old.

"A-yeps!" Jack smiled at Alex.

It was always cute when Jack or Rosalina tried to pronounce Alex's name. They usually ended up saying something that sounded like Ah-yepps.

"Hey little man." Alex smiled and kissed Jack's head.

Alex is still pretty immature but he's definitely grown up since he's been taking care of Jack so much. He treats Jack like his own, always playing with him, taking him out to the park, telling him bed time stories. It was really cute.

"We've got some of the planning done." I told Justin.

"Okay cool. What part of the planning did you get done?" Justin asked as he and Alex sat on the couch.

"The flowers and stuff. Im gonna talk to a florist next week. Then I figured we could have it outside." I explained.

"Maybe we could have a beach wedding." Justin suggested.

"Yes!" Kenzie gasped, "A beach wedding would be perfect!"

"A beach wedding does sound nice." I smiled.

"Yay a beach wedding it is." Justin said happily.