Chapter Three- Andley

(A/N: Picture is Cassidy and Matt)

Quinn's POV

-Two days later-

"You're so fucking lucky." Cassidy sighed.
"How?" I laughed. Cassidy, Matt and I were hanging out in my bedroom while I packed my clothes .
"You get to go on tour with a famous band." She chuckled.
"Yea you are definitely lucky." Matt nodded. I sat down next to him and chuckled. All of a sudden, Matt pulled me in to his lap.
"Hey!" I pouted.
"Shuddup you know you like sitting in my lap." He laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Eh you're right. Your lap is pretty comfy." I admitted.
"Aww you two are so adorable." Cassidy smiled. I felt my cheeks get hot at what she said. I mean, it's not like I never thought about being with Matt, he's cute and sweet not to mention funny. I don't know, I just don't wanna ruin our friendship or anything. Plus I don't know if we would work out, I don't have really strong feelings for him. However, I can't deny that I have some feelings for Matt..

There was knocking at the door before it opened slightly. My mom's head poked in to the room.
"Hey Mr. P." Cassidy and Matt said in unison. I know you're probably wondering why they called him "Mr. P" well it's because my mom took my dads last name when they got married so now his name is Andy Purdy but on stage he still goes by Andy Biersack.
"Hey Cass, hey Matt." Mom waved at them awkwardly. My mom is pretty awkward.
"Mom I can't find my blankie." I sighed. I slept with a Hello Kitty blankie that I've had since I came home from the hospital as a newborn.
"I washed it for you, it's downstairs, come get it." He answered. I nodded and hopped off of Matt's lap then walked out of my room and followed my mom to the laundry room.

Matt's POV

Quinn walked out of the room and while he did, I admit, I was staring at his butt.
"I saw that." I heard Cassidy say from beside me.
"Saw what?"I asked, I knew I was probably as red as a tomato. Cassidy rolled her eyes and sighed.
"When are you gonna ask Quinn out?" She asked. Okay so I have a huge crush Quinn but I don't think he'll ever go for a guy like me.
"Never, he can never find out that I like him." I sighed.
"Alright. I know you'll end up asking him out soon though."

Quinn's POV

I walked back upstairs, holding my blankie close to me.
"I'm back!" I announced and sat on Cassidy's lap.
"You're so light. You're like a feather." Cassidy chuckled.
"I know, I know." I grinned.
"How long are you gonna be gone?" She asked.
"My parents said that we'll be on the road for like 5 or 6 months." I told her.
"5 or 6 months?!" Matt exclaimed, his voice cracked slightly. His whole facial expression changed and he looked really sad.
"Yea. Don't worry Matty, those months will fly by quick." I assured him. He just nodded.

After about an hour, Cassidy and Matt left and I started finishing up my packing. Jasper sat with me while I packed the rest of my things.

"Would you rather date Hayley Williams or Amy Lee?" Jasper asked. He was laying upside down on my bed holding one of my Batman plushies.
"Dude, I'm gay, I wouldn't date either of them." I said as I stuffed a pair of Batman briefs in my suitcase.
"Well in that case, what about Gerard or Mikey Way?" He questioned.
"Which era?" I asked.
"Hmmm Revenge era." Jasper answered.
"Mikey cause he was so cute and awkward." I smiled before zipping up my suitcase.
"But Gerard was fucking sexy in the Revenge era." He said. Oh yea, I guess I forgot to mention that Jasper is bisexual.
"All done!" I announced and sat on my bed beside Jasper.
"I can't wait to finally see what tour life is like." Jasper said.
"I heard it's not as great as people may think." I chuckled.
"Well, we'll just have to see that for ourselves." Jasper smiled.