Chapter Six- Andley

Justin's POV

I lit up a cigarette and took a long drag before putting my lighter back in my sweater pocket. I blew out some smoke as I ran my fingers through my hair. After a few minuets, I heard the door from where I came through open up. I saw Quinn standing there. I took a long drag out of my cigarette yet again before I said, "Oh hey Quinn."
"Hi." He replied softly as I emptied my lungs of the smoke I just inhaled. Quinn walked over to me and I flicked the cigarette to the ground.
"Is everything alright?" I asked him.
"Yea, I just didn't want you to be lonely or anything." He shrugged. I smiled realizing how sweet he was. Quinn smiled back, I was really resisting the urge to kiss him.. As you can see, I obviously think Quinn is cute. Not even cute, he's beautiful. However, I can't date him or ever be with him since he's only 16. Plus, his parents are like my bosses, they'd fucking kill me.
"Why don't we just chill here?" I suggested. Quinn thought for a second but nodded. I sank down at sat on the ground with my back against the hard brick building. Quinn sat next to me with his knees up to his chest. I noticed that he looked a bit blanked out.
"Are you alright?" I asked, looking over at him.
"Yea, I'm just thinking about a bunch of stuff with my friend." He sighed.
"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked as I gently placed my hand on his shoulder. I wanted him to trust me because well, I wanted to show him that I could be there for him.
"Well it's just that I think my friend might love me but I'm not so sure if I love him back." Quinn explained, looking at me. His crystal blue eyes looked some what sad and I felt bad for him. I also felt a bit upset at the fact that he might like or love someone else.
"That sucks, kid." Was all I had managed to say. He just nodded.
"Besides, I think I'm starting to crush on someone else." Quinn added before looking down at his converse.
"Well, the best advice I can give you is to follow your heart. If you think you love your friend then.. Be with him.. If you think you like this other person then spend more time with them to see if you really do." I told him. He nodded and it stood silent for a minuet or so.
"Thanks Justin. Thanks for being here for me." Quinn said softly.
"You're welcome Quinn. I'm always here if you need me." I smiled. He looked up at me and smiled. God, he was so fucking beautiful, more beautiful than anyone I've ever met. The way his eyes gleamed in the light, how his lips tugged in to a gorgeous smile and the way his hair fell perfectly in to place was amazing.
"We still have another two hours until we gotta go inside." Quinn said, breaking the silence.
"Well then, do you wanna just sit here or do you wanna go have some fun?" I smirked. Maybe I could take Quinn out to the mall or something, it'd probably be fun.
"What kind of fun?" He questioned.
"Come on, kid, I'll show you." I stood up and Quinn did the same. I started walking and Quinn walked beside me. There was a mall around here somewhere, I remember coming here last tour.
We walked for about 20 minuets before we reached the huge mall. Quinn smiled excitedly and grabbed my hand as he dragged me inside. This should be pretty interesting.