Chapter Twenty-Seven- Andley

(A/N: random BVB picture cause I couldn't find any pic to go with the chapter)

Quinn's POV

"Why do we need to talk?" Jasper asked, obviously confused.

"Are you fucking dating Matt?" I asked, I could feel myself shaking slightly because of my anger.

"Why would you even ask me that?" Jasper said nervously.

"Because I heard him in the background while we were on the phone! I heard him call you babe!" I exclaimed.

"So what if we are? He's obviously over you already Quinn. Sorry that you don't have someone bowing down to you and kissing your fucking feet anymore. Are you just mad because you don't have someone obsessed with you anymore?" Jasper said.

For the first time in my life I felt like smacking him right in the God damned faced.

"You don't even fucking understand." I hissed.

"No I don't understand. Why don't you tell me what's the big fucking deal. I know he's your best friend but for fucks sake can't you just be happy for me?" Jasper said.

"Jasper you can't date him!" I exclaimed.

"Why the hell not?!" Jasper shouted at me.

"Because.. you just can't!" I shouted back.

I couldn't tell him that I had feelings for Matt. I didn't want to tell anyone. I mean I wasn't totally in love with Matt. I just had a little bit of feelings for him which I was trying to get to go away. But knowing that Jasper was dating him made me so pissed and jealous because I knew he didn't like me back..

"Wow so that's your best reason?" Jasper said, crossing his arms, "I I just don't get why you can't be happy for me. I know you might have liked him before but I know you don't now, you have Justin. Why can't you just be happy that somebody actually loves me? Y'know when I with Matt, I feel like someone really loves me. He makes me feel like I'm the only boy in the world when we're together."

I felt myself in tears as he told me that. I envied him so much, always have and always will. But he was right, I did have Justin and I loved Justin so much. I just couldn't help but be pissed off at Jasper for finally getting Matt, someone who I've liked since I was 14.

"You know Jasper, I'm happy for you. I'm so fucking happy that you have someone. Is that what you want me to fucking say? It's so fucking hard to say that." I choked out the last part.

"I still don't get the big fucking deal about it, you're acting like such a baby." Jasper snapped at.

I didn't say anything, I just stormed out of his room. I jogged passed mom on the way out but I didn't even care, I just got to my room and laid on my bed. I didn't cry or anything.

Andy's POV

Quinn stormed passed me and I wondered what ahas wrong. I heard yelling coming from Jasper's room so I went to go see what was going on. I walked to Quinn's room door and knocked on it slightly.

"What?" I heard Quinn say from the other side.

"It's me, can I come in?" I asked.

"Yea." Quinn said again.

I walked into the room and I saw Quinn laying on his bed. I closed the door behind me then sat beside him.

"Quinn, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Jasper." He sighed.

"What about Jasper?" I questioned.

"He's dating Matt." Quinn said and his voice cracked.

"Hun, I know he's your best friend but-"

"No mom," he sighed, "you don't understand."

"What don't I understand?" I asked.

"Mom I like Matt. I really like him." Quinn said, sitting up.

"Quinn, you have Justin. You can't be after Matt." I told him.

"I know mom. I love Justin but I just have these feelings for Matt." He said.

"You just need to stay away from Matt for a little bit, get those feelings out the way." I said, giving him the best advice I could.

"Okay." Quinn said, looking down.

"Quinn, baby, don't worry. Everything will work out." I told him before kissing his head.

"I hope so." He mumbled.