Chapter Thirty-Three- Andley

-4 week later-

Quinn's POV

"Justin!" I called from the couch.

Nothing.

"Justin, I need you!" I called again.

Only a few seconds later, I heard Justin running down the stairs.

"What is it?! Is the baby coming?!" Justin asked frantically.

Well I went to the doctor the other day and she told me that the baby could come any moment now since it's already full term. Since then, Justin's been freaking out all the time and he's worried I'm gonna have the baby all the time.

"Justin, I'm okay, I just need help getting up." I said.

"Oh.. okay." Justin nodded and walked over to me.

He held my hands and helped me up.

"Thanks." I smiled before kissing his cheek.

"Babe, maybe you should go get some rest." Justin suggested.

"Why? I was actually thinking of calling Kenzie up so we can hang out." I told him.

"But what if something happens while you're out and you start going in to labor?" Justin wondered.

"Nothing's gonna happen, stop being so paranoid." I assured him.

"Quinn-" Justin began but I cut him off my pecking his lips.

"I'm gonna be just fine. If you're so worried, why don't you come along?" I suggested.

"I guess.." He sighed.

"If you don't wanna go, you don't have to." I shrugged.

"No.. I wanna go." He nodded, giving me a hopeful smile.

Before I could say anything else, I felt Rosalina squirming in my belly so I put a hand right where she was moving.

"Is she moving again?" Justin asked.

I nodded and felt her rubbing up against my hand and I smiled to myself. Justin lifted my shirt just past my belly and put his hands over it.

I felt her move again and Justin's eyes went wide.

"What?" I wondered.

"I literally just saw her moving under your skin.. It was so freaky." Justin answered.

"Well I've only seen her move like that once or twice, she doesn't do it often." I told him.

Justin grinned to himself and kneeled down in front of my belly and poked it.

"Any day now baby girl, then you'll finally be here." Justin said softly before kissing my belly.

***

"Kenzieeee pleaseee." I begged.

"But Quinn, I don't wanna leave Jack alone-" Kenzie said on the other line.

I was trying to convince him to go out with Justin and I so we can just chill and unwind. I even told him that Alex would go too.

"Don't you have a sister that lives near you? You could ask her to watch Jack." I told him.

"I guess but-"

"But nothing, you've been cooped up in your house for 2 weeks, you need to go out and relax a little."

"Okay, I'll start getting ready."

"Alrighty then, bye." I said before hanging up.

I figured we could all go to the movies then we can go out to dinner. Alex was pretty excited to be going out with Kenzie. Justin was still freaking the fuck out and afraid that i would have the baby while we were in the movies or something.