Chapter Twenty-Four- Andley

(A/N: Picture is Alex)

Quinn's POV

Justin drove us to a small diner only about a half hour away from my house. He parked the car and we got out. We walked in to the small building and we were greeted by a waitress.

"Hi, my name's Katherine, I'll be your server. I'll take you to your seats." The lady smiled at us.

She led us to a table by the window. Just and I tanked her before sitting down. She gave us each a menu and told us that she'd be back to take our orders.

"What are you gonna get?" Justin asked me.

"I don't know but it has to be covered in either honey mustard or chocolate syrup." I answered.

Justin made a face at the thought of a burger covered in chocolate syrup.

"What? It sounds like it'd be yummy." I shrugged.

After about 10 minuets, the waitress came back and took our orders. I got a double cheese burger with honey mustard and chocolate syrup while Justin just got a bacon cheese burger. Then I started thinking about calling up Justin's friends for the party. I didn't have their numbers so I just need to get his cell phone so I can call them up. Justin's mentioned some of his closest friends. I remember their names too so all I have to do is call them to come over.

Just as I was thinking all this, Justin pulled out his phone and started texting.

"Hey babe, can I use your phone for a sec?" I asked him.

"Why?" He wondered.

"Because I um wanna play a game on it." I said .

"Oh, Okay." Justin shrugged and handed me his phone.

I flipped through the apps and tapped on Flappy bIrds. I started playing the game but I stopped and quickly shoved his phone in to my pocket while he wasn't looking.

"Well, I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be right back." I said quickly before getting up and walking away.

I walked to the men's bathroom in the back and shut the door behind me. I pulled out Justin's phone from my pocket and unlocked the screen. Okay, now all I had to do was call these people to come and then I can go back out there. But I couldn't invite too many people, Justin doesn't like large crowds.

I dialed the number of Justin's absolute best friend who's name was Alex. It rang twice before I heard him pick up the phone.

"Hey man." I heard Alex say.

"Oh um hi, this isn't Justin, this is his boyfriend Quinn." I said.

"Oh well then hello. Justin's told me a lot about you."

"Good things I hope." I chuckled.

"Only good things."

"That's cool. Okay so I'm throwing Justin a birthday party today and I was wondering if you could make it."

"Sure thing."

"Great, Now I've gotta call up the rest of his friends to invite them."

"Don't worry, I'll get all of our friends together. Just give me the address."

"Oh um okay, thanks." I said before giving him my address.

"Alright, I call up everyone. Oh congratulations on the baby by the way, that's all Justin talks about."

"Thanks." I said smiling.

"No problem. I guess I'll see you at the party, Quinn."

"Alright, see you then." I said before hanging.