Chapter Thirty-One- Andley

(A/N: Picture is what Quinn's belly looks like about now)

Quinn's POV

-1 Month Later-

I rolled a ball around on the floor in front of me. I was sitting on the floor in Justin's studio while he was painting. I looked up at him and couldn't help but notice how hot he looked, concentrated on painting a rose. He had paint on his face and all over his hands and chest. He told me he always painted shirtless.

"Can I help you?" Justin asked, smirking.

"Oh uh- I'm just bored." I said, stumbling over a few words.

"Alex is gonna be here any minuet, you can hang out with him while I finish this up." He told me, brushing in little strokes on the canvas.

"Alright." I nodded before attempting to stand up.

I was huge and could hardly even do anything by myself let alone stand up.

"Need some help, babe?" Justin asked me.

"What do you think, smarty pants?" I asked sarcastically.

Justin chuckled and set down his paint palette thingy and walked over to me then grabbed my hands and helped me stand up.

"Thanks, love." I smiled.

"Anything for you Quinn." Justin said then kissed my cheek.

I walked (more like waddled) and subconsciously put a hand over my belly. I walked down the attic stairs and opened the door when I got to the bottom. I closed it behind me then continued to walk down the hallway. I walked downstairs and to the living room and sat on the couch before grabbing the remote and turning on the tv.

Literally a 2 minuets later, the door bell rang.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me." I muttered.

I tried to push myself on the couch but failed and plopped back down. After a full minuet of trying to get up, I finally did.

I walked to the door and opened it to see Alex standing there.

"Hey Quinn!" Alex exclaimed excitedly then gave me a hug.

"Hey Alex." I smiled, hugging him back.

We pulled out of the hug and he walked inside.

"Where's Justin?" Alex asked as we walked in to the living room.

"He's upstairs finishing up a painting." I explained plopping down on the couch.

"Wow, Quinn, how far along are you?" Alex questioned, sitting beside me.

"7 months, I only have two months to go." I smiled, rubbing my belly.

I felt Rosalina kick against my hand which only caused me to smile wider.

Alex and I watched tv together, talking about different things especially about Rosalina since Alex couldn't wait for her to be born. He said he would be the best uncle in the whole wide world which I thought was adorable.

"Hey, I'll call my friend Kenzie over so we can all chill." I said then took my cell phone out of my pocket.

I hadn't seen Kenzie in a week so I thought it'll be cool if he could meet Alex and we could all just chill. So I dialed Kenzie's number and he picked up after a few rings. I told him to come over and that Alex was here. He agreed and told me he would be here in a few minuets.

I hung up my phone and put it back in my pocket.

"Sooo what are we gonna do until your friend gets here?" Alex asked.