Chapter Thirty-Five- Andley

(A/N: Picture is Rosalina)

Quinn's POV

"Congratulations, it's healthy baby girl." Doctor Penelope smiled as she walked over to us with a crying bundle in her arms.

I was already in tears and I heard Justin sniffle a few times beside me. I extended my arms forward and she placed the bundle in my arms.

I looked down and saw our baby squirming and crying in the blanket. She was beautiful. All this time, after nearly 9 months, here she was. Our little Rosalina.

I leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her tiny nose then pulled back. She looked up at me with her adorable blue eyes and stopped crying.

"Quinn, she's so beautiful." Justin said from beside me.

I nodded, getting all choked up again and not being able to say anything.

"How about I go get your parents so they can see her?" Justin suggested.

"Okay." I nodded.

Justin got up and walked out of the room.

Rosalina started crying again so I tried rocking her and singing to her which thankfully got her to calm down. I wiped away her tears and she squirmed a bit. I leaned down again and kissed her head. I felt her little hand against the side of my face as I did that. Pulling back I smiled to my self.

After a few moments, the door opened and I saw Justin walk in with my parents, the twins, Kenzie and Alex all behind him.

My mom ran up to me first and gave a hug. He looked down at Rosalina and smiled.

"Oh Quinn, she's perfect." Mom said.

"Do you wanna hold her?" I asked.

Mom nodded eagerly and extended his arms. I carefully placed Rosalina in his arms and mom held her. Dad stood next to mom and admired Rosalina too.

"God, I feel so old." Mom chuckled.

"Join the club." Dad sighed and I couldn't help but laugh at them.

"Yay we're finally uncles!" Casper exclaimed before he high fived Jasper.

"Finally, it took long enough." Jasper joked, looking over at me.

"Shuddup." I said, rolling my eyes playfully.

"Get ready to start planning play dates all the time for our kids." Kenzie told me.

"Y'know, I think they'll be the best of friends." I said honestly.

"I think so too." Kenzie smiled.

***

Time passed quickly. Uncle CC, uncle Jake and uncle Jinxx came to see me and the baby not long after. Everyone stayed for an hour until the nurses told them I needed time to rest. So everyone left but of course Justin stayed.

A nurse came over and took Rosalina out of my arms so she could go to the nursery. Rosalina started crying as soon as the nurse took her away. I felt bad though I couldn't do anything to help.

I rolled over on my side and Justin leaned down to kiss my cheek.

"I don't think I tell you this enough but I love you Quinn. I love you so much." Justin said softly.

"I love you too Justin, so much." I replied, smiling a little.

"Thank you for giving us our daughter." Justin added, running his fingers through my hair.

"I didn't make her alone, you helped too y'know." I said, poking his arm.

"I know but you went through all that shit for 9 months, not me." He shrugged.

"I guess. Goodnight Justin." I smiled before closing my eyes.

"Goodnight Quinn."