Chapter Thirty-Two- Andley

Quinn's POV

Justin finally drove up to Chuck E Cheese which sent Kenzie and I in a fit of cheers. He parked the car and as soon as he did, Kenzie and I got out the car and started walking toward the entrance.

"Their pizza is the fucking best in here." Kenzie told me.

"I know, we had the twins party here when they turned 4." I nodded.

We walked in and there was a lady who worked there standing right by the entrance.

"Party of 2?" She asked.

Before we answered, Justin and Alex came in behind us.

"Party of 4 actually." I told her.

"Okay, give me your hands." She instructed.

We stuck out our hands and she stamped them with some invisible ink that only shines in a special light. Justin gave her the money for him and I while Alex paid for himself and Kenzie. Alex insisted that he paid for Kenzie after they bickered about it for like 2 full minuets.

We walked in and I immediately smelled pizza. Kenzie and I linked arms as we walked over to a table. Justin and Alex sat down.

"Well Kenzie and I are gonna go play games, we'll be back in a few." I told them both.

"Here, love," Justin said before getting out his wallet, "Go buy yourself some of those coin thingies so you can play."

"Thanks, babe." I nodded as he handed me a 20 dollar bill.

"Here Kenzie, I'll give you money too." Alex told Kenzie.

"But I have money-" Kenzie said.

"I insist." Alex said, taking out 20 dollars from his wallet as well.

"Thanks a lot Alex." Kenzie smiled, taking the money gratefully.

"You're welcome." Alex nodded.

Kenzie and I walked to a booth and gave her our money and she gave us tokens. After we got our cups of tokens, we started walking around and looked at the games. There were little kids running around everywhere and I thought it was cute. It made me want to hurry up and have Rosalina so i could watch her play and stuff.

"Look, the ski ball thing!" Kenzie exclaimed.

We walked to it and Kenzie gave it some of his tokens before 5 balls appeared. He started throwing them up the ramp thing, he was actually pretty good at it.

"Hey Kenzie, can I ask you something?" I questioned.

"What is it?" Kenzie wondered, throwing another ball up the ramp.

"What's up with you and Alex?" I asked.

"Nothing. I don't like him or anything." Kenzie answered.

"It's okay if you do I mean he looks like he has a crush on you too." I told him.

"No! I don't like him, I promised myself I wouldn't let this happen!" Kenzie said angrily.

"Wh-Why are you getting mad?" I wondered.

"Because," He sighed, "You just wouldn't understand okay?"

"Kenzie you know you can tell me anything, we're best friends." I said.

"I promised myself that I wouldn't like another guy or even get involved with one like that, not since what happened to Jack." Kenzie told me.

"Who's Jack?" I asked.

"My ex boyfriend. He's the father of my little one.. I loved him so much," Kenzie explained, with tears in his eyes, "I found out that I was pregnant so I went to his house to tell him but there were so many police there and they told me that he.. he killed himself."