Chapter Twenty-Five- Andley

-1 month later -

Quinn's POV

A month has passed since Justin's birthday and now I'm almost 4 months pregnant. I was happy because now we could tell the sex of the baby. I hoped that it would be a little baby girl so that she could be my little princess. I'd always imagine things like that in my head, like Justin coming home from work to see me and my baby girl playing dolls or tea party or what ever she wanted to play. Sounds kinda lame, doesn't it?

Anywho, I was getting ready to leave the house, Justin and I are going to a doctors appointment for the baby, like I said to tell what gender it is. I picked out a black and red BVB shirt to wear. I pulled it on and then I grabbed my stupid red maternity skinny jeans. I pulled that on then slipped on my red converse. I got in front of my mirror and put on a thin layer of eye liner before brushing out my messy hair. I looked at my reflection before I decided that I looked okay. So I pulled on my black and red Black Veil Brides hoodie and headed out my room door.

I walked downstairs and unfortunately saw my parents making out on the couch.

"Gross get a room." I said, loud enough for them to hear. They instantly pulled away and looked over at me.

"Where are you going?" Dad asked me.

"Appointment for the baby. I might not be back for a while though because afterward I'm going to Justin's house." I told them.

"Alright," Mom nodded, "be safe Quinn, I love you."

"Love you Quinny, see you later." Dad said right after mom.

"Love you guys too, see you later." I said before heading out the door.

I walked out the door and closed it behind me. I didn't call Justin to come pick me up from my house because I thought it'd be better to get some fresh air and walk by myself. I only walked about a half hour before I got to his house.

I knocked on the door.

"I'm coming!" I heard Justin say from the other side of the door. I heard a crashing noise and a few other small noises before the door opened. Justin stood there and pushed his messy hair back.

"What the hell happened to you?" I asked.

"I tripped over a box running to the door." Justin answered.

"You're so clumsy," I laughed, "Are you ready to go?"

"Yep." Justin nodded and closed his door behind him.

We walked to his car and got in.

After about 20 minuets of driving, we got to the pregnancy clinic. Justin parked the car and we got out then started walking toward the entrance. When we stepped inside, we received tons of strange looks from women. I was sorta used to those looks. We walked up to the front counter and the receptionist gave us a strange look too. I just told her my name and she typed it in her computer and told us that the doctor would see us soon.

Justin and I sat in a corner, I didn't want anyone giving us strange stares. I looked around the room when something caught my eye. It looked like another guy was there and you could tell he was pregnant. He looked sorta sad and alone, it made me feel kinda bad.

"I'll be right back." I told Justin. He nodded and I stood up.

I walked over to the guy and he looked up at me.

"Is anyone sitting there?" I asked, pointing to the seat beside him.

"No." The guy answered softly.

I sat beside him and looked over at him.

"So uh what's your name?" I asked.

"Kenzie." He answered.