Chapter Eight- Andley

Quinn's POV

"Black Veil Brides, you're on." Jon called. I was sitting upside down on a couch as I watched my parents and uncles run out on stage. I looked over at Jasper who was texting someone with the biggest smile on his face.
"Who are you texting?" I asked.
"Just someone." He replied, blushing slightly.
"Ooh looks like you've got a boo." I teased. "Shuddup." He said, glaring at me.
"Well I'm gonna go get some fresh air. I'll be back in a few." I announced before rolling off the couch.
"Better be back soon or mom will flip out on you." Casper added.
"I know." I sighed. I got up and walked through a back door to the parking lot. I leaned against the brick wall of the building and began to get lost in thought. I was thinking about Justin and how I hadn't really talked to him in 2 weeks. To be honest, I missed to talking to him and what not.

Just then, I saw Justin hop off the bus which was parked not too far from where I was. With out thinking, I ran toward the bus. I was behind Justin but he didn't seem to notice so I stood on my tip toes and covered his eyes.
"Uhhh who the hell is this?" Justin asked.
"Just me." I giggled before uncovering his eyes. He turned around and smiled at me before hugging me.
"Do your parents even know that you're here right now?" He asked. I shook my head and smiled a little, still in his arms.
"What time does the concert end?" I asked him.
"About 10." Justin answered.
"Why don't we hang around the bus?" I suggested.
"Alright." He nodded. He took my hand and led me back in to the bus. I closed the door behind me then sat beside Justin on the couch. He turned on the tv and put it on Spongebob. I felt myself blushed as Justin pulled me in his lap.
"I really missed you these past few weeks." Justin mumbled against my neck.
"I know, I missed you too." I said softly. We stayed like that for some time, watching tv and just enjoying each others company but sadly, it turned 9:30 and I had to get back before the concert finished.
"I'll see you in a few." I said a bit sad as I got up and walked toward the door.
"See you in a few." Justin said and stood up then walked to me. Before I knew it, he did something I didn't expect.. He leaned down and gently pressed his lips to mine. With in a few seconds our lips were moving in sync and Justin was holding my waist as I rested my hands against his chest. Soon, he disconnected our lips and our faces were just centimeters apart.
"See you after the show." Justin whispered. I nodded slightly before opening the door behind me and stepping away from him and out to the building.

Justin's POV

I can't believe I just kissed Quinn.. I stood there a few minuets even after he left. I really liked him and I was thinking about asking him out. I knew I was 24 and it would be majorly wrong to date a 16 year old but I really wanted Quinn to be mine. He's just so perfect and it fucking sucks that I won't be able to really hang out with him because of Andy. Ashley has no problem with me, it's Andy that's pissed off at me.

I sat in my drivers seat and sighed, just thinking about everything. I needed to ask Quinn out, I just had to. Maybe I should ask him when he gets back or maybe while BVB has a concert tomorrow. I could take him out somewhere for a little while. Yea, that's how I'll ask him. I can't wait for tomorrow, I can't wait to finally ask him to be mine.

(A/N: Okay so I know this chapter is short and everything but next chapter will be a lot better.)