Chapter Nine- Andley

(Warning, this chapter may be triggering to some for self-harm.)

-Next day-

Justin's POV

Well, I told Quinn that we should go somewhere tonight and he agreed to it. He told his parents that he wasn't feeling too good and that he was just going stay behind on the bus. Of course, Andy didn't trust us alone so Jasper had to stay back with us.

I was sitting in my drivers seat as the band emptied out from the bus. When they were gone, I closed the bus door and looked over at Jasper who was watching tv. I got up and sat next to him.
"Jasper, I'm supposed to be taking your brother out tonight." I told him.
"Aww." Jasper cooed.
"Yea," I smiled, "so could you cover for us while we're gone? Like if we're not back before the concert ends, tell your mom I went to but cigarettes and that Quinn is sleeping in the back."
"Alright, alright." He nodded. I thanked him before getting up and heading to the back. I knocked on the door a few times before I heard Quinn answer with, "yes?"
"It's me, Quinn. Are you almost ready to go?" I asked him through the door.
"Uh almost." He answered from the other side.
"Alright, I'll be waiting out here." I said before walking back to my drivers seat.

I say there for what was almost a half hour. I didn't hear any noises from the back, nothing. I was becoming a bit worried so I got up and walked to the back again.
"Quinn?" I called through the door. I got no answer so I opened the door..

Quinn's POV

My parents and uncles just left for the concert. I was starting to get dressed because Justin said that he was going to take me out tonight. I couldn't wait actually.

Then, I heard my phone go off. I grabbed it off of the bed and turned on the screen. It said I had like 20 text messages. I was confused so I unlocked my phone and went to the messages. There were a bunch of texts from unknown numbers telling me I was stupid and retarded, some telling me to just kill myself. I knew who were sending me these texts.. It was all of the guys who used to bully me at school. I don't know how, but they got hold of my phone number. A bunch of threats were being sent to my phone, death threats, people telling me to cut myself and kill myself. People text me how useless I was too. I just kept reading everything people were sending me. I still didn't understand how they got my number.. Only Cassidy and Matt have my phone number. How did these people get my number out of them?

Then I heard a knock at the door.
"Yes?" I answered.
"It's me Quinn. Are you almost ready to go?" I heard Justin say from behind the door.
"Uh almost.." I answered, looking down at the screen of my phone.
"Alright, I'll be waiting out here." I heard him say. I sighed and kept reading the hate I was getting. Then I started realizing that these people were right. I was worthless, I was stupid, I did deserve to die. The more I ready the messages, the more I realized they were right. I put my phone down and just sat there, tears silently falling from my eyes. I sat there for a few minuets while those words kept echoing through my head.

Kill yourself
Useless
Cut yourself you emo retard
Stupid emo, can't even spell his name.

They said all those things to me and I knew they were right. I got up and walked to my suitcase which was lying on the floor. I zipped it open and grabbed a blade from the pocket underneath my clothes. Then I sat back on the bed and let out a sob. I took a deep breath as I traced the blade against my left wrist. I let out another sob as I started carving the word "useless" on my left forearm. After I finished carving that, I got to work on my right wrist. I traced the blade deeply on my forearm a few times, it wasn't deep enough to do too much damage though, before tracing it lightly against my wrist two times. Just as I held the blade against my wrists again, Justin walked in to the back, he looked horrified at the sight of me.
"Quinn, put the blade down." He said calmly. I shook my head, tears falling from my eyes.
"No body cares about me.. Everyone wants me dead," I cried, "It'd be doing everyone a favor."
Justin walked to my bed, sitting beside me.
"I care about you Quinn, I want you alive, I want you here with me. I love you."
"You love me..?" I asked, not believing the words myself.
"Yes I love you Quinn. I love you so much." Justin answered, slowly taking the blade from my hand.
"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I did this to myself." I sobbed. He just held me in his arms as I cried in his chest.
"Don't be sorry Quinn. Things like this happen. I used to self harm too." Justin told me.
"You did?" I sniffled, looking up at him.
"Yea," he nodded, "But then I realized that I was much better than that. I realized that I was worth much more than I really thought. Quinn, you're too perfect to be doing this to your beautiful skin."
"But everyone hates me.. Everyone wants me to die.." I choked out.
"Quinn, don't listen to those mother fuckers. You're an amazing person and some people are just too blind to see that. Plus, I don't think I could live with out you." Justin said before kissing my head.
"Justin, I think I love you too." I admitted.
"Quinn, will you be mine?" Justin asked. I couldn't believe this. He just asked me to be his boyfriend.
"Yes." I nodded, smiling a little. He leaned down and kissed me softy and I kissed back. I felt his fingers lightly graze over the fresh cuts on my left forearm. I winced at the stinging sensation as I pulled our lips away.
"I'll make sure you never do this to yourself again." Justin whispered. I nodded slightly then Justin helped me up to the bathroom. There, he cleaned off my cuts carefully, I winced every time he touched my cuts. After he was done cleaning my wrists, he pulled me in to his arms and held me. I eased myself in to him, feeling safe.
"Quinn, I love you, don't ever forget that." Justin said softly.
"I won't because I love you too, just as much as you love me." I said before smiling up at him. Justin smiled as well before kissing my lips passionately. Our lips moved in sync perfectly together, it was the best kiss of my life.