The next day

Third POV ~ It was a pretty eventful day so everyone was kinda exhausted. The rest of the boys decided to go see a movie and go mini golfing. Eddie seemed to exhausted so juicy stayed to keep company.

Juicy POV ~ Eddie was passed out cutely next to me on the bed. I was sitting up on my phone waiting for him to get up.

Eddie POV ~ mmmhh where is everyone I sleepily said.

Juicy POV ~ movie and golfing.

Eddie POV ~ I turn my head to see juicy sitting there wearing his glasses on his phone.
You should've gone with them.

Juicy POV ~ I didn't wanna leave you hear alone plus you're cute when you sleep.

Eddie POV ~ I smiled I sat up on the bed and reached for my phone. Text from the boys?

The boys gc~
Josh- it's gonna take awhile we saw a cool bar.
Mully- we're getting fucked up.
Narrator- I won't drink don't worry.
Eddie-alright have fun:)

Eddie POV ~ let's go downstairs and watch a movie.

Juicy POV ~ sure.

Eddie POV ~ I sat on the couch and picked a movie. I watch as juicy goes past me to  sit next to me in a instant I pulled him by his waste and sat him on my lap. I like you better here.

Juicy POV ~ I gave a small laughter. Okey I adjusted and gave my attention to the tv.

Eddie POV ~ as he adjusted I froze his ass was right on top of my member. I tried to ignore it and focus on the movie but all I can focus on is him I can admire him all day he's perfect I love him the more I stared at him the more my mind thought of other other things. Before something bad happened I pulled him off and sat him next to me. And covered my waist and legs with a blanket. Embarrassed I tried not to make eye contact.

Juicy POV ~ confused I didn't question it and continued looking at the movie.

Eddie POV ~ without trying my member was up and wouldn't go down. So I adjusted and thought of an idea.
I got up and headed upstairs. Imma take a shower I feel greasy. Finish the movie without me.

Juicy POV ~ without breaking contact with the tv. Ok.

Eddie POV ~ I headed into the showers and tried to take care of the problem.I tried to be quiet.

Juicy POV~ movie got boring so I turned the tv off and headed upstairs to go into the room to hang out in our room. As I pass the bathroom I hear a familiar groan. I froze in my tracks and get closer as the groans get louder.