The bet

Juicy POV ~ I pull Eddie back in as we're exchanging saliva his body rubbing against mine as he gains more dominance on top of me pushing me onto the bed . I stop for a moment look into his eyes and say I won't make it easy for you.

Eddie POV ~ juicy satisfaction is what I cared about at the moment and me making him feel good is just so hot I want him to feel good. I flip him over and bend him over a bit. Pulling down his shorts and boxers. I line up a go all in. I slowly start thrusting.

Juicy POV ~ I bite my lip as I wanted to mess with Eddie knowing it would get him upset.
Trying not to moan I let out a few whimpers as he tries getting a moan out of me by thrusting faster and harder. I don't break.

Eddie POV ~ I know what he's doing and I hate it. I pull out flip gaege on his back and put it all in. Looking into his eyes I could tell he was shocked by what I just did I start kissing his neck and attacking his sweet spot.

Juicy POV ~ my face was red and hot biting my lip harder trying to let no sound out I loved this side of Eddie. But I also just wanted to moan his name.

Eddie POV ~ Im close I said as gaege already finished. I pulled out then got a towel. After cleaning up I got in bed with him and cuddles with him since that was his favorite.
Why are you so mean to me I said sarcastically.

Juicy POV ~ I said I wouldn't make it easy.

Eddie POV ~ but it's no fun when you're not moaning my name. I said making him blush.

Juicy POV ~ I bury my head into Eddies chest hiding my blush then got an idea. If it's no fun ide like to make a bet with you.

Eddie POV ~ ok I said smirking what's the bet.

Juicy POV ~ no sex first one to break and give in loses teasing Allowed. Winner gets to get the other to do or say whatever they want for the rest of the month.

Eddie POV ~ sounds like a bad idea and it sounds miserable.

Juicy POV ~ oh is Eddie scared of a bet. ooooo eddies scared.

Eddie POV ~ is not a Pussy deal.

Juicy POV ~ great again I won't make things easy for you.

Eddie POV ~ were just gonna have to see who breaks first.