Shower pt 2

Third POV ~ the bathroom full of steam from the hot shower as the room rolled with low moans and whimpers from juicy and gaege.
As the water was hitting there body's.

Eddie POV ~ I could feel him tremble a bit as I put my fingers in slowly he struggled to stand a bit. I could feel his heavy breathing on my neck. My face was hot hearing him moan from my fingers inside him turned me on.

Juicy POV ~ slower ahh my face was hot it hurt but felt so good.pleasure was worth the pain.
e-Edie I moaned.

Eddie POV ~ that's it I couldn't take it I pinned him against the wall. Lined it up.I whispered in his ear. can I put it in?

Juicy POV ~ yes just be slow and careful.

Eddie POV ~ I put it in slowly careful not to hurt him I slowly start thrusting worried ide hurt him.

Juicy POV ~ Ahh ahh Eddie.

Eddie POV ~ the urge to go faster took over me I started going a bit faster it felt so good to be inside him and hear his sweet moans.I kissed and sucked in his sweet spot seeing him get more flustered by me. I just wanted to put it all in.but boundaries I care about. Right as I'm about to finish I slip it out and finish. I need to learn how to control myself.

Juicy POV ~ why'd he stop he was right about to finish inside me. We finished are shower and went into the room to change.

Eddie POV ~ as I'm changing I'm contemplating if I should've done that or not. I really wanted too just put it all in and finish in him but what if I hurt him what if I'm bad what if he hates me.

Juicy POV ~ I could see Eddie thinking to himself. Eddie?

Eddie POV ~ oh huh yes.

Juicy POV ~ come here I say as i put my arms out.

Eddie POV ~ I crawl into the bed and out my head into juicy lap.

Juicy POV ~ I run my hands through his damp hair. Are you ok what happened in there.
You didn't put it in all the way or finish in me?

Eddie POV ~ I love you ok and I care too much to. But I need to be respectful of you're boundaries. I don't wanna hurt you for going rough or too fast. I want you to enjoy it too.

Juicy POV ~ you're the best Eddie thank you but I pretty sure I can handle it. What if we add a safe word?

Eddie POV ~ safe word?

Juicy POV ~ yea so if you can go until I reach my limit and say the safe word which means slow down or stop.

Eddie POV ~ ok yea that sounds good. Also aftercare I need to take care of you now are you ok do you need anything want water juice food.

Juicy POV ~ hehe I'm fine Eddie all I want from you is cuddles. Come here.

Third POV~ Eddie climbs further into the bed behind juicy wraps his arms around him and pulls him in closely. I love you he whispers into juicy ear. I love you too juicy said.