Im always here for you

Eddie POV ~ I woke up pretty early and decided to go downstairs to make breakfast for everyone. Looks like narrator had the same idea I decided to help narrator make it what he called a { a good hearty American breakfast} which was really just pancakes scrambled eggs and bacon but with my help I'll add a little spice.
Third POV ~ josh mully woke up and the smell of delicious breakfast hit there noses. They half awake came downstairs and sat at the table . Narrator and Eddie both said good morning to the boys and started bring  the food out. Eddie and the boys all wondered were juicy was and josh said probably still sleeping last night was tiering. Eddie stood up and grabbed a  plate of food to bring to juicy. While the rest of the boys tidy up.
Eddie POV ~ I walked upstairs heading to juicy room he got the smallest since he was late. I walked towards the door and knocked no answer so I opened the door and slowly walked in. Juicy ? I smiled as I saw him cutely snuggled up with his blankets and then I decided to wake him up by scaring him .
JUICY WAKEY WAKEY !!!
Juicy POV ~ AHHHH wtf Eddie why'd you scare me.
Eddie POV ~ you missed breakfast with everyone so I decided to bring you a plate.
Juicy POV ~ oh thanks Eddie but you didn't have to scare me like that .
Eddie POV ~ whatever dickhead just eat then go downstairs me and the boys gotta figure out what we're doing today.
Juicy POV ~ wait can you stay here I don't wanna eat this in my room alone that'll look so stupid and depressing.
Eddie POV ~ sure dawg. So how come you were late yesterday.
Juicy POV ~ well I would've came in on time but me and Alex got into a fight and  .....
(Alex's juicy abusive ex)( none of the boys know juicys gay or know about alex)
Eddie POV ~ did that motherfucker out you're hands on you .
Juicy POV ~ I stared at the plate of food in my hands in silence.....
Eddie POV ~ I swear if I ever see that motherfucker I'm gonna go full ass Mexican on his ass!
Juicy POV ~ I slowly and painfully said the words he broke up with me and cheated on me then beat me and walked off as if nothing happened.... as I said that last word I let out a sob .
Eddie POV~ my eyes widen as I heard the words come out of juicy mouth . I got up and sat next to him on the bed and I put my arm around him to comfort him .
Juicy POV ~ I couldn't hide it anymore I broke down into Eddie chest and hugged Eddie tightly.
Eddie POV ~ hey juicy it's okie it's ok I said as I rubbed his back with my hand. It hurt me to hear juicy cry in pain as he could barely speak with how much he was crying. Then juicy said why am I never enough ? Why can't I be loved?
That's when somthing in me snapped . I grabbed his shoulders and sat him up looked into his beautiful blue eyes . Don't you ever say something like that ever again Alex is a piece a shit ok he doesn't deserve you ok and he's gone now he can't hurt you anymore you can be happy now understand?
Juicy POV ~ Eddie looked deep into my eyes. I shed a couple more tears before saying thank you Eddie.
Eddie POV ~ I smiled as I saw juicy smile . I wiped his last couple tears. I got up and said ok now finish you're breakfast and take a shower I'll tell the boys you'll be down in a sec ok?
Juicy POV ~ thank you Eddie as I got up and hugged him.
Eddie POV ~ no problem I'm always here for you. I walked down stairs as I went to tell the boys juicy will be down soon.
Narrator ~ what took you so long.
Eddie POV ~ me and juicy just talked a bit.
Mully  POV ~ or maybe y'all were fuckiing .
Third POV ~ the three boys started saying ooooooooooooooooo juicy and Eddie fucking in a tree f u c k I n g .
Eddie POV ~ I laughed it off then said stfu dawg what are we doing today .
Third POV~ josh mully narrator got up and said CARNIVAL !