I wanted too

smut warning ⚠️.                                             Eddie POV ~ I continued to kiss him he's mine finally he's mine.
Third POV ~ josh mully  and narrator walked in the house. Calling for juicy and Eddie wondering were they went.
Juicy POV ~ I heard the boys call for us shit I got off Eddie immediately. Are we gonna tell them. They don't even know I'm gay.
Eddie POV ~ i know they'll accept it ok juicy I don't wanna hide you from them.
Juicy POV ~ can we wait a little bit then I'm not ready last time I came out to someone they left me and called me a f##.
Eddie POV ~ fuck them ok the boys aren't like that and you know it but of course we can wait a little.
Juicy POV ~ thanks Eddie.
Eddie POV ~ IN THE HOTTUB DICKHEADS.
Third POV ~ the three boys walk outside.
Mully  POV ~ why are you guys in the hot tub were you guys doing something ooooooo.
Eddie POV ~ shut up it feels nice.
Josh POV ~ maybe I'll get it looks nice and steamy.
Narrator POV ~ sounds good to me.
Eddie POV ~ me and juicy will put away the groceries since you guys did get them.
Juicy POV ~ yea we've had enough time in the hot tub.
Third POV ~ the three other boys got in the hot tub as Eddie and juicy went inside to shower.
Juicy POV ~ I call dibs on the upstairs shower. Eddie POV ~ no me first  the downstairs one sucks.
Third POV ~ juicy and Eddie run to the top and go to the upstairs bathroom they make it in but juicy gets in the shower first.
Eddie POV ~ juicy cmon that's not fair you were closer.
Juicy POV ~ too bad now you have to wait maybe I'll take all the hot water.
Eddie POV ~ don't make me come in there.
Juicy POV ~ Do it.
Eddie POV ~ I didn't hesitate and got in the shower. You asked for this.
Juicy POV~ I don't expect for him to actually come i. I immediately stepped back and covered my eyes. I won't look.
Eddie POV ~ I remove his hands , I want you to look.
Juicy POV ~ my whole face turns red and hot .
Eddie POV ~ it's just a shower relax. I step into where the water dropping down.
Juicy POV ~ he looks so fucking hot . His muscles and the water hitting them I could feel my face getting hotter and hotter.
Eddie POV ~ you should get in the water too I'll make you feel comfortable. I pull him in and kiss him at first then slip my tongue and begin to explore the inside of his mouth.
Juicy POV ~ I was shocked but then I relaxed this felt so right I wanted this. So I kissed back and got closer. Then pulled away I actually have to shower you know.
Eddie POV ~ fine by me.
Juicy POV ~ I start washing my hair then feel him starting to kiss my neck and shoulders. Then he quietly whispers in my ear ( having fun )
Eddie POV ~ I loved seeing him get flustered but although I wanted it to last and go further I knew we would have to hurry up. So I proceed to wash my hair and we both get out.
Juicy POV ~ I change into some shorts they were a little tight tho but I wore a really big hoodie that covered them so I was good. I like oversized hoodies ok.
Eddie POV~ I changed into some sweats and random shirt and followed juicy downstairs to put some food away. When juicy bent down to put something away at the bottom of the fridge I got behind him.
Juicy POV ~ I felt him get behind me and got scared and stood up. What are you doing that's too risky the boys are still in the hot tub what if they see .
Eddie POV ~ I just couldn't resist cutie I pecked his cheek. But ig you're right fine I'll just wait until we're alone.
Juicy POV ~ I felt my face get hot again the thought of me and Eddie alone.
Third POV ~ juicy and Eddie finish and that's when the rest of the boys decide to come in from the hot tub and call it a night.
Juicy POV ~ I head to my room and say good night to all the boys. I get in bed and turn the tv on. I wonder if I should text Eddie to join me.
Eddie POV ~ I stick my head in the room mind if I join .
Juicy POV ~ sure ide love for you too join .
Eddie POV ~ wanna watch a movie.
Juicy POV ~ sure you pick .
Third POV ~ they watch through the movie and. Repeatedly flirt until the two main characters movie kiss. Juicy squeeze eddies hand. Eddie looks up at juicy .
Juicy POV ~ I bet were better at kissing then them.
Eddie POV ~ prove it.
Juicy POV ~ I got on top of Eddie and kissed him passionately and slipped my tongue in exploring his mouth as he did mine I stop and get close to his ear and whisper this is what you get for teasing me. I go under the blanket and pull down his sweat pants and boxers. I got nervous as I saw how big it was but no backing out now. I licked the tip to tease him then finally put it in halfway and start bobbing my head up and down putting more and more in each time.
Eddie POV~ I was surprised but even more at how good he was I let out a moan then quickly covering my mouth ff-fuck gage.
Juicy POV ~ I continued to go faster until he finished in my mouth I swallowed..
Eddie POV ~ I was shocked I didn't think he would swallow or do any of this.
Juicy POV ~ was that good?
Eddie POV ~ it was great you didn't have to do that you know .
Juicy POV ~ I wanted too.
Eddie POV ~ how could I return the favor.
Juicy POV ~ cuddling that's how.
Eddie POV ~ sounds good to me let me guess you're little spoon.
Juicy POV ~ duh.
Third POV ~ Eddie and juicy cuddled the rest of the night and slowly but surely went to sleep.