Dinner

Eddie POV ~ I decided to make juicy breakfast as I was making him breakfast I decided it would be perfect to discuss plans about moving in.

Juicy POV ~ Eddie set down a hot plate of great smelling food.

Eddie POV ~ I sat next to him and set my plate of food down.
So about moving in it'll probably take two months to move everything and settle in so we're still not gonna see each other for awhile. I look up to see juicy looking at me with a sad stare.

Juicy POV ~ I look back down at my food and continue eating.
Yeah makes sense.

Eddie POV ~ I set my hand on his.
Don't worry nothing bad gonna happen. Ok

Juicy POV ~ ok. Still gonna miss you though. I'm use to being with you all the time.

Eddie POV ~ it's gonna be ok I promise. Let's finish eating I wanna treat you today.

Juicy POV ~ ooooo ok.

Third POV ~ they finish breakfast and take a shower together.

Juicy POV ~ I got dressed decent and me and the rest of the boys headed to a mall to do some shopping.

Eddie POV ~ as we separate from the group I take juicy hand and lead him to a shop hidden well for obvious reasons.

Juicy POV ~ what are we doing in a sex toy shop.

Eddie POV ~ figured since I'm gonna be gone it'll be nice of me to get you something.

Juicy POV ~ fine only because you one the bet.

Eddie POV ~ great pick something.

Juicy POV ~ perfect I found a dildo that is controlled with an app on a phone. My face was bright red seeing the toys all around me.

Eddie POV ~ great I'll have control over it.

Juicy POV ~ I should've never made the stupid bet.But At least I know his weaknesses.
I'm gonna have fun with this.

Third POV ~ they buy the toy and hide it under clothes they bought and meet once again with the group acting as if everything normal.after some shopping they head home.

Eddie POV ~ I head to our room and sort the new clothes I got.

Juicy POV~ I changed into some shorts and ran into the bed as Eddie sorted out the clothes.
I noticed the toy and decided to pick it up. I observed the object in my hands.

Eddie POV ~ I notice juicy looking at the toy I could tell he was curious.
Wanna test it out.

Juicy POV ~ caught off guard I turn red from embarrassment
What.

Eddie POV ~ well we might as well use it right.
Actually later tonight. I'll take you and the boys out to a restaurant.

Juicy POV ~ in public.

Eddie POV ~ you did lose the bet I said smirking.

Juicy POV ~ fine.

Time skip
Juicy POV ~ it's getting dark I start getting ready hoping Eddie forgot.

Eddie POV ~ I got the app now let's see it in action I say.

Juicy POV ~ I guess he remembered. Sigh fine I went to the bathroom and put it in. I felt uncomfortable but got use to it. I walk back into the room.

Eddie POV ~ I sat on the bed waiting. I park my lap.

Juicy POV ~ I sit on eddies lap.

Eddie POV ~ so how is it.

Juicy POV ~ what do you think dickhead.

Eddie POV ~ I press the button turning it on.

Juicy POV ~ I moan shocked my face turns red.
Eddie idk about this.

Eddie POV ~ well it'll be fun you trust me right.

Juicy POV ~ yes.

Eddie POV ~ let's go then the rest of the boys are already ready. Me and juicy get in my car.
You're really cute when you're nervous. I put my hand on his thigh this is gonna be fun.

Juicy POV ~ me and Eddie are seated form a different table form the boys because there wasn't a table big enough for all five of us.
I'm looking over the menu and so is Eddie when the waiter comes up.

Waiter POV ~ welcome I'll be your waiter for tonight my name is Austin can I get you guys started with your drinks.what brings you in tonight.

Juicy POV ~ I'll have whine. Just here with some friends.

Eddie POV ~ I'll have the raspberry lemonade with a shot of tequila.

Waiter POV~ alright I'll be back with you're drinks. I walk out taking the order to the kitchen and preparing there drinks. He was kinda cute and he's here with friends. Maybe I should shoot my shot. I finish there drinks and walk over to the table. I set the drinks down.
Alright are you guys ready to order.

Juicy POV ~ I can't help to feel his eyes on me.
I'll have a chicken Alfredo.

Eddie POV ~ I'll have a steak medium rare.

Waiter POV ~ ok great I'll be out soon with that any questions or concerns just call me.

Juicy POV ~ ok thank you.hey Eddie I think the waiter had somthing against me.

Eddie POV ~ what why do you say that.

Juicy POV ~ idk I have a weird feeling.

Eddie POV ~ maybe it's just this I press a button on my phone turning the toy on.

Juicy POV~ I almost spill my drink as I was caught off guard.
TBC