Last week

Eddie POV ~ last week then I don't get to see the boys together again for awhile. What if I plan something something special  just me and the boys. It'll be fun simple and special.
I felt juicy moving a little looks like he's waking up good morning sleepy head.

Juicy POV~ morning have you been up for awhile.

Eddie POV ~ yeah I just didn't wanna move you looked so peaceful.

Juicy POV ~ Awh ok well I'm hungry let's go see what we can eat for breakfast.

Eddie POV ~ he so full of joy and happiness it makes me so happy knowing he's mine. I go downstairs we're we share a bagel and wait for the rest of the boys to wake up. We all sit at the table and just talk.
Boys I think you know what time it is.It's the last week I wanna throw Somthing special tonight just us ok.

Josh POV ~ sounds great I've enjoyed my time here.

Mully POV~ so have I.

Narrator POV ~ you guys are gonna make me cry can we wait until after to cry.

Juicy POV ~ I'm gonna miss being with all of you all the time. I look over to Eddie who's blankly looking down.

Third POV ~ the ready of the boys turn there heads to Eddie noticing something visibly wrong.

Juicy POV ~ I put my hand over his. You ok.

Eddie POV ~ yeah yeah layer will be great for now we should be getting ready hey cloths and belongings together. I smiled then headed upstairs.

Juicy POV ~ I followed. We have a week you know.

Eddie POV ~ yeah yeah I know I just like to get a early head start. I uhh yeah I just.

Juicy POV ~ hey hey calm down maybe you're just overthinking and stressed calm down ok.

Eddie POV ~ ok ok you're right.

Juicy POV ~ I can help you relax you know.

Eddie POV ~ how?

Juicy POV ~ close you're eyes. I put on the maid outfit. And got the toy I put the toy in silently. I crawled on the bed and turn the toy on low. Ok open.

Eddie POV ~ I look over to see him in the maid costume. He was flustered then I heard a low humming. Realizing what it is I sat on the bed. I get full control I pull him in for a kiss. I raise his chin down. His head slowly going up and down.

Juicy POV ~ I raised my ass up a little. He turned it up higher making me take more of him in he pushed my head down.with the toy inside it made it impossible to focus so he had to push my head down a lot finally I raise my head up and start breathing heavily I fall on to my back on the bed not being able to handle the  vibration.

Eddie POV ~ can't seem to handle a little toy.

Juicy POV~ no I just think it's doing a really good job maybe even better then you. I looked down smirking knowing how angry he would get.

Eddie POV ~ so you don't want me. I said starting to stroke his member.

Juicy POV ~ ahHH wait.

Eddie POV ~ I put it to the highest setting. Watching you squirm and struggle is cute. Just admit it you want me.

Juicy POV ~ Eddie stop I'm cclose.

Eddie POV ~ I stop the toy fully. Not until I say so.