Party pt 3

Eddie POV ~
I grabbed his hands and dragged juicy downstairs to find everyone still going hard on the alcohol. Then i got an idea. I turn to juicy.
I propose another bet whoever can take the most shots last one standing wins.

Juicy POV ~ I smirked deal.

Third POV ~ all through the night the boys took shot by shot until finally juicy collapsed in a chair unable to stand Eddie raised his hands as he won the bet and decided to take juicy outside in the front away from the commotion.

Eddie POV ~ looks like I won the bet cutie I said as I kissed his cheek.

Juicy POV ~ although you won it was fun what do you want then.

Eddie POV ~ I looked up at the stars and then my smile grew. If I want a big no matter the time or place you have to do it.

Juicy POV ~ WHAT that's not fair.

Eddie POV ~ shouldn't have lost then come
On I'll make it up to.

Juicy POV ~ how?

Eddie POV ~ I pulled him in by wrapping my arms around his waist pulling him in close. I lean in grabbing his face pulling him in tonguing him we he soon started to get into it. I pulled away as a string of saliva pulled apart as our lips separated. Gage Gibson will you go on a date with me.
Juicy POV~ YES OF COURSE EDDIE. I give him a close hug .
I love you  I say tearfully.
I'm gonna go change I smell like alcoholism I'm tired. Can you come with me 🥺

Eddie POV ~ sure I'll be there soon I'm gonna have a couple more drinks. I head inside and decide do drink a bit more knowing well I'm about to collapse.
Then I feel my phone buzz. Probably just juicy then I see.
From gabby: come outside.
What the fuck I head to the front of the house what the hell are you doing here I told you already I want nothing to do with you I say in anger.
Gabby POV ~ I can smell the alcohol off him he was trying to stand and keep his balance. This is my chance I step closer to Eddie as
He backed up wobbling .
Come on Eddie I know you still love me.
Eddie POV ~ if you loved me so much why you cheat on me you treated me horrible it made it impossible to love you all you did was bring me down for you're enjoyment I stumbled back . I kept backing up then tripped falling towards gabby. Next thing I knew my lips were on hers.

Juicy POV ~ I wonder were Eddie is it's been awhile probably passed out drunk on the floor. I should go get him. I walked downstairs overseeing the crowed of people not spotting him. Maybe he's outside I head for the front first. I open the door And stood there shocked frozen my heart sunk and then anger took over my body I slammed the door behind me.
And pushed gabby to the ground. What the hell do you think you're doing I grabbed her hair and started dragging her through the grass rage took over as if I was numb to her screams.

Eddie POV ~ that  anger I looked at him as anger took over like that day at the bar. I rush inside grabbed the boys and rush them outside as I saw juicy on top of gabby about to punch her . I grabbed juicy pull him off her . And take him away as the boys help and deal with gabby.

I take him to the room.