Joshxeddie

(This is just for the fanfic video primal story will be resumed after)hi boys If you see this sorry for ruining you're eyes At least you'll get some views :)

Eddie POV ~ I smirked as me and josh were going over the livestream we had a couple hours ago we were on a discord call although I was i could see him.
I loved talking to him for hours even if it wasn't for work. I could listen to him talk all day.
(Dawg like I was saying I never get shipped with you which doesn't seem fair I only get narrator and juicy)

Josh POV ~ I laughed at eddies comment ( look dude as if I could handle you anyway I can't handle spicy food so it's best we don't get shipped plus the main ships make sense I'm with mully and you get narrator and juicy which I don't understand why you complain you get more variety)

Eddie POV ~ still though I don't think you and mully make sense mully is a bottom and will remain a bottom. But you can't top for shit therefore I would be the better option.

Josh POV ~ really you don't think I can top mully if I were over there I could probably top you too.

Eddie POV ~ oh so you want me I said seductively  so I'm right about us getting shipped.  Listen next time I see you we'll prove that .

Josh POV ~ whatever anyways igtg I'll talk to you later bye.

Eddie POV ~ alright dawg bye. Kind of upset I get out discord but all I could think of is topping josh.

Josh POV ~ as weird As it seems me and mully are going to surprise the boys so now we get to see who the real bottom is I thought to myself as we were close approaching the U.S since we still had a couple hours on the flight I started spacing out thinking about what Eddie said.
Why don't we get shipped together. I hate to say it but he would be the perfect top and i would be the perfect bottom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Josh POV ~ We've made it to eddies house. And decided to do some drinking as me mully and narrator and juicy were all there drinking heavily we get pretty tipsy as the other boys have left to go sleep at a hotel.

Mully POV~ I'm going to the hotel night Eddie. You coming josh I look over to see josh with a bright smile as he listen to Eddie ramble on.

Eddie POV ~ night dawg I wave bye to mully.

Josh POV ~ I'll get there in a bit I'm gonna stay awhile. I wave goodbye to mully as I realize
Me and Eddie are alone. We continue conversation then choking in my drink as I hear Eddie say..
Eddie POV ~ didn't you say you could top me I say smirking. I laugh as josh chokes on his drink.

Josh POV ~ ahem cough cough yyes and I stand by that comment I say in a smug way.

Eddie POV ~ I walk up to josh and get real close to face seeing his face go dark red. You still stand by that comment. I grab josh shirt and pull him in for a kiss.

Josh POV ~ WTF I SAY IN MY HEAD. I push him off then immediately go back in for a kiss getting more into it as we head to the bed room. Taking ate clothes off immediately going back to kissing I had no thoughts going in my head I just wanted Eddie.

Eddie POV ~ I throw josh on the bed getting on top of him. Turning him over lining up with him going in slowly ( bite them pillow I'm going in dry) I go in slow but it ends up going all in.

Josh POV ~ biting the pillow and clenching my fist the pain soon turned into pleasure the more I got relaxed the better it felt although the pain was still very much there the pleasure I received made it worth it.

Eddie POV ~ as I started to thrust faster hearing the sweet moans escape from josh mouth going in the air made me just wanna thrust faster.

Josh POV ~ eedie I moaned i-im close.

Eddie POV ~ hearing him moan my name was enough to make me finish my head going back as I released inside josh. Then laying next to him.

Josh POV ~ I think I tore. Told you I couldn't handle spicy food.

Third POV ~ me and Eddie both get shocked as we see mully open the bedroom door.

Mully POV ~ I stand there in shock. I forgot my phone and no one answered the door so I just walked in to get it and heard loud  noises. Wanna explain.

Eddie POV ~ I smiled josh is the real bottom:)