Party pt 4

Eddies POV ~
I slam the room door and throw juicy on the bed. What the hell juicy what was that.

Juicy POV ~ I got up full of anger and rage it was indescribable. What the hell do you mean what was that you and you're lying cheating ex were fucking kissing.

Eddie POV ~ hey it was an accident.

Juicy POV ~ oh what that you're ex magically showed up and you had you're lips on top of you're THAT WASN'T AN ACCIDENT EDDIE.

Eddie POV ~ stop yelling it was an accident ok it wasn't like that.

Juicy POV ~ did you like it?

Eddie POV ~ my eyes widen what the fuck  did you just say. I say shocked.

Juicy POV ~ I said did you like it getting closer to Eddie smelling his alcohol breath. I looked into his eyes both of ours were starting to water.

Eddie POV ~ listen get this straight if I was stupid I would've left you're ass never kissed you never confess to you and gone back to crying wouldn't have I.
She came up to me I tripped as I was backing up from her and I fell into her that's when you showed up ok .
I love you gaege Gibson and I wouldn't trade you for anything.

Juicy POV ~ the anger in my body went away and my body completely gave up I fell into eddies arms.tears coming out my eyes as if it was naturally all anger all worry went away as I was in eddies arms safe. I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that I overreacted.

Eddie POV ~ it's ok but are you ok you're shaking.

Juicy POV ~ must be the rush of emotions and alcohol when I get mad the anger takes over.

Eddie POV ~ like at the bar? You're eyes I remember those eyes they were full of hatred and rage as you took out on that guy.

Juicy POV ~ god is that what I look like upset. It wasn't my fault though that bitch started it.

Eddie POV ~ shhhhh I think I know we're you can let you're emotions out.Put a jacket on.get you're keys.

Juicy POV ~ I saw a smile on his face it was so pure I put on one of his hoodies and we headed to my car. I drove since Eddie was a little tipsy. Eddie directed me toward a cliff we're the beach houses and city with the beautiful ocean was shown. We got out the car. And waked near the edge .

Eddie POV ~ now scream scream anything and everything that you need to get off you're chest.
I backed up and gave him space.

Juicy POV ~ I looked over the edge looked at the sunrise  reflecting off the water felt the breeze hit my body. I felt free like I no one was watching me like the world was empty.
No one to judge no fears.

I took a deep breath .

I WISH I TOLD EDDIE SOONER I WISH I HIT BACK AT ALEX I WISH THSI DIDN'T HAVE TO BE A VACATION I WISH I COULD PROVE EVERYONE WRONG I WISH I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT ALL THE TIME I WISH GABBY WOULD LEAVE EDDEI ALONE I WISH I WASN'T SO JEALOUS  I WISH I WAS MORE CONFIDENT I LOVE YOU EDDIE I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I WANT TO BE WITH YOU FOREVER YOU MAKE ME FEEL SAFE IN YOU'RE ARMS
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I took a deep breath in as I felt tears coming down my face I felt as if a weight been life fed off my chest. I looked over at Eddie. I could see the tears in his eyes. I ran into his arms.
I love you Eddie I love you I love you I love you.

EDDIE POV ~ I love you too gaege. I kissed him we stayed as the sun was rising.  It was straight out of a movie. This is when I knew I wanted to marry him he's my forever my yellow.

Third POV ~ they head back to the house which was empty thankfully. and head straight to there room passing out on there bed.
Cuddling and comfortable