I loved it

Eddie POV ~ I grab juicy and gently put him on his knees. I grab his chin and put it up making eye contact. Suck it.

Juicy POV ~ I guess I really am the bottom I obeyed and started stroking. I put my lips on it and start bobbing my head up and down trying to distressed the vibrating toy in me right nor the deeper I went the more power he gave the toy. I pick up the pace. And start teasing him as I take it out my mouth continuing with my hands.

Eddie POV ~ I grab the back of his head gripping his hair putting it back in his mouth making it go deeper finishing in his mouth.

Juicy POV ~ I loved him being dominant. I swallowed and got up from my knees. Wobbly Eddie realized I haven't finished.

Eddie POV ~ well that's not fair. I grabbed juicy sat him on my lap and kissed and sucked his sweet spot while stroking his member. His sweet moans slipped out his mouth. I stroke faster and kiss him on his shoulder neck. I could feel him squirm and him twitch. Until he finished in my hands. That was a lot looks like you enjoyed yourself I look over to heavy breathing juicy. I put my hand up to his face.

Juicy POV ~ without words I knew what he wanted. I licked the cum of his hands. Out of breath I loved every part of that. But here comes my favorite part after care.

Eddie POV ~ I sweep him up and held him in my arms taking off his clothes and laying him in bed. And cuddle him from behind him being little spoon I kiss his neck giving him gentle kisses. I'm sorry for being so rough I got carried away.

Juicy POV ~ don't apologize I loved it but I'm gonna have to cover up you left marks on me everywhere.

Eddie POV ~ now everyone knows you're mines. Well we gotta get ready to start preparing.

Juicy POV ~ okie I'll shower then help you set things up.