Sorry i just couldnt resist you

Slight smut ⚠️
Juicy POV ~ I'm just glad you're safe.
Eddie POV ~ so you don't hate me.
Juicy POV ~ of course not I love you.
Eddie POV ~ I'm so glad.

Narrator POV ~ AHEM WERE STILL HERE.
Mully POV ~ wtf is all this.
Josh POV ~ yea wtf Eddie what the hell we were worried sick for you mate you can't just run off like that and come back.
Eddie POV ~ I—
Juicy POV ~ I stand up in my soaking wet clothes. Boys I'm gay and me and Eddie are together. And I'm sorry I took so long to tell you but I guess I was just scared how you guys would react and if you would see me different.

Josh POV ~ gage cmon you should've known we would accept you we love you ok no matter what.

Mully POV ~ yea and we're all really happy as long as you're happy ok. We love you juicy.

Narrator POV ~ I almost started crying.

Third POV ~ all the boys jumped in the hot tub and had a group hug great now we're all wet they said. They get out and hang out for a bit before heading to the showers then into there rooms.

Juicy POV ~ Eddie I'm really sorry I should of given you a chance to explain yourself and I shouldn't have reacted the way I did. I love you ok and I'll never stop loving you and when you sped off in that car I thought I lost you for good.
Eddie POV ~ no no stop crying it's ok I would've misunderstand too but everything ok now. I don't think we're gonna sleep tonight wanna go downstairs and hang out for a little.
Juicy POV ~ sure let's just make sure not to wake up the boys.
Third POV~ juicy and Eddie slowly crept down the stairs and head into the kitchen were they turn the light on and decide to snack.
Eddie POV ~ can you get the juice from the fridge.
Juicy POV ~ sure i bent over to get the juice then again felt Eddie come from behind me except this time I didn't care.
Eddie POV ~ sorry again I just can't resist you.
Juicy POV ~ I turned around grabbed shirt and pulled him in for a kiss slipping my tongue in his mouth putting my arms around him pulling him closer to me then slowly I pulled back. Sorry I just couldn't resist you.

Eddie POV ~ my face was hot and I bet bright red but I loved every second of that I wanted more.
Juicy POV ~ I poured out some juice and gave him his glass let's go sit on the couch ooo let's watch a movie you're pick.
Eddie POV ~ I was still in shock but disobeyed.
Juicy POV ~ is it gonna be another horror movie ughhhh.
Eddie POV ~ you said my picked plus you're cute when you get scared and hide you're face in my chest.
Juicy POV ~ whatever just okay it already.

Third POV ~ half way into the movie the Jump scares we're getting better better. Until one scared juicy so bad he jumped into Eddie lap and layer his head in eddies chest in fear.

Eddie POV ~ you're so fucking adorable I can't with you.
Juicy POV ~ I'm sorry want me to get off .
Eddie POV ~ no no no it's better like this . But I get lots of kisses for letting you stay.
Juicy POV ~ I wanted to get him back for when he teased me. So I went up to his ears softly moan in his ear.
Eddie POV~ my face got hot again. That's not fair juicy.
Juicy POV ~ what you're really cute when you're flustered.I lead into his neck kissing and leaving hickeys. I heard a moan slip out from his mouth.
Eddie POV ~ I'm not gonna let him win. I grabbed juicy lay  him on the couch got over on top of him and started to kiss suck and bite in his neck until I found his sweet spot. You didn't think I would let you get away with all this teasing would you.
Juicy POV ~ my face was hot but I loved every second of it and wanted to go further. I grabbed him and slipped my tongue in his mouth.
Eddie POV ~ I pulled away sat back down and said we gotta finish the movie cutie.
Juicy POV ~ that's not fair you can't lead me on like that.
Eddie POV ~ whatever ok I just wanna make sure you're ready plus on the couch Isn't ideal you look tired ready to sleep.
Juicy POV ~ I yawned yea. Then felt Eddie pick me up and carry me to my room. I can walk you know.
Eddie POV~ shh shh shh just go to sleep.
I layed him on the bed wrapped the blankets around him and got in the bed and felt him pig his head on my chest I played with his hair until we both finally went to sleep.
I woke up and headed downstairs to surprisingly see josh and mully with narrator drinking coffee. Hey boys good morning... they all stared at me with shock until they all burst out laughing. What is it my hair why are you guys laughing at me.

Josh POV ~ oh my god what did you guys do last night.
Mully POV ~ it looks like you got scratched by you're cats Eddie.
Narrator POV ~ do you not know .
Eddie POV ~ WHAT IS IT then I realized they were all pointing and starring at my neck.FUCK the hickeys . I ran to the nearest mirror omg there right.
Juicy POV ~ i walked downstairs. What's everyone screaming about .
Eddie POV ~ no no don't come downstairs.
Juicy POV ~ omg wait do I have them too.
Third POV~ the three boys laughed even harder.
Josh POV ~ did you guys fuck or attack eachother.
Third POV ~ juicy and Eddie ran into juicy room in embarrassment.
Eddie POV ~ we can't go out like this.
Juicy POV ~ guess we'll have to wait in. Here and wait for it to fade.
Eddie POV ~ sounds good to me. Put on a movi—- nvm this is how we got here.
Juicy POV ~ shut up dickhead.
Third POV ~ they both laughed it off.