i love you eddie

Juicy POV ~ I woke up feeling sore but warm and fuzzy at the same time. I realized I fell asleep watching anime with Eddie.I look over to see and adorable handsome man sleeping. It was only 5 so we slept the day away which is probably the best for today but there still time to do something. eddie wake up.
Eddie POV~ I open my eyes and realized I fell asleep with juicy watching anime the perfect way to spend my day I would say. Oh hey looks like we both fell asleep.
Juicy POV ~ hehe yea we should do something there's still time.
Eddie POV ~ like what?
Juicy POV ~ oooo I know a scary movie with the boys.
Eddie POV ~ that sounds great but what's better is making snacks to go along with it.
Juicy POV~ you know what would make it even better.
Eddie and juicy ~ PILLOW FORT.
Juicy POV ~ I'll get the pillows and blankets and get them downstairs.
Eddie POV ~ me and narrator will get to making snacks.
Third POV~ juicy mully and josh made a pillow fort out of blankets and pillows on the couch. While Eddie and narrator made many snacks. Then they all got snuggled up and got the snacks ready with some drinks and pressed play .
Mully POV ~ why'd it have to be a scary movie.
Eddie POV ~ we wanted to see you scream like a bitch that's why.
Mully POV ~ I've seen you're fnaf videos you're not much better.
Eddie POV ~ whatever dawg shut up.
Third POV ~ the boys continue watching the movie laughing at each other getting scared.
Juicy POV ~ a jump scare got me and my body reacted by hiding my head in eddies chest. Immediately I apologized. I'm sorry just a reaction.
Eddie POV ~ it's all good. Anyone need more drinks.
Third POV ~ all the boys said yes.
Juicy POV ~ I'll come with you then that'll be too much to carry.
Eddie POV ~ thanks juicy. We walked in the kitchen and i grabbed the cups as juicy grabbed the soda.
Juicy POV ~ as I grabbed the soda I think I turned around to quick and tripped but next thing I knew was I was in eddies arms. My stomach caught butterflies.
Eddie POV ~ you good dawg.
Juicy POV ~ I stood up yea yea thanks. I went to put the soda in the cups. I saw in the corner of my eye that Eddie blushed a bit that made me smile.
Eddie POV ~ that made me blush even tho it was an accident he's just so clumsy and cute.
Third POV ~ the boys finished the movie.josh narrator and milky decided to go get groceries as juicy and Eddie clean up.
Eddie POV ~ this was a great idea I'm glad we did this.
Juicy POV ~ yea it was a lot of fun.
Eddie POV ~ since were done cleaning wanna go in the hot tub we haven't tried it yet.
Juicy POV~ thoughts raced through my mind which made me stutter out ss-sure.
Eddie POV ~ ok I'll meet you out there. I took off my shirt and got in the hot tub. We're finally alone in the house I can talk with him alone maybe I should tell him how I feel.
Juicy POV ~ Idk why I'm so nervous it's just Eddie just Eddie no ones around it'll be me in him in a hot tub alone. Snap out of it. I walked outside and took off my shirt and hopped in . Holy shit it's hot.
Eddie POV ~ give it a sec it feels really nice afterwards.
Juicy POV~ finally some peace and quiet.
Eddie POV ~ he he yea. I leaned my head back and saw the beautiful stars, wow that's so beautiful.
Juicy POV ~ hm?
Eddie POV ~ look up .
Juicy POV ~ my eyes widen wow. This is my chance, Eddie I have to tell you something but I'm afraid you'll hate me if I tell you.
Eddie POV ~ That's funny Bc I have something to tell you too and I'm sure whatever it is I'll never hate you.
Juicy POV ~ ok well I'm just gonna say it I've had feeling for you for awhile and I was wondering you would like to go out with me. I looked at him and could see his eyes looking at me back he didn't look disgusted or angry but not happy. I'm so sorry forget I said anything I don't wanna ruin are friend-
Eddie POV ~ without letting him finish his sentence I got close and kissed him.
I wanna ruin our friendship Gage Gibson will you be my boyfriend.
Juicy POV ~ so many emotions rushed through my head my heart was beating fast I was in shock YES yes Eddie I will be you're boyfriend I got on top of him and immediately kissed him .
I love you Eddie
Eddie POV ~ I love you too juicy.

Irresistible जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें