Party pt2

Third POV ~ it's later in the night and the boys got the place ready. Alcohol and cups covered the kitchen table. Eddie and juicy were in there room getting ready as the rest of the boys were out getting ppl from the bar.
Eddie POV ~ just come out already cmon It's been forever dawg. Alright alright wait dickhead I heard as juicy finally came out showing me his outfit.
Eyy mami signature whistle.

Juicy POV ~ shut up I blushed I actually tried this time ok.
Eddie POV ~ either way you always looks good anyways there's people arriving let's go downstairs and start doing shots!

Juicy POV ~ although I was excited me thought of what happened last time made me feel a pit of worry deep in my stomach maybe with some alcohol it'll go away.

Third POV ~ as the head downstairs the party started shots and shots were being taken as the night got darker and the music getting louder since there was no place to drive all the boys were going wild. After a couple shots it was noticeable juicy and Eddie and the boys were a little tipsy. Eddie saw his opportunity and took juicy hand and put bachata on.

Eddie POV ~ juicy looked adorable tipsy I grabbed his hands and placed them on me as I placed mine on him and slowly but surely started to try and teach him starting to pick up the pace. Our body moved with music seeing how comfortable juicy started to get with it. We got closer and closer I smiled that whole dance. As juicy laughter brought a smile to my face he may be drunk but I really think he was enjoying it. Then the beat dropped that's when I moved his face closer to mine going in for a deep passionate kiss. Then he whispers into my ear.
Juicy POV ~ I danced now it's time for what I want. I grabbed eddies hand and dragged him upstairs taking him to the room.

Eddies POV ~ I've never really seen this side of him before but I love it he takes my short off and I takes his off. I pin him on the bed feeling his body rub against mine was enough to get me hard.

Juicy POV ~ I felt Eddie get hard and decided to tease him so rubbed mine on his. I heard a soft Moan and grabbed him pulling him in closer sucking and kissing his neck. I whispered  suck it.

Eddie POV ~ what?! I looked at him shock but realized with his eyes he was serious.

Juicy POV ~ I always make you feel good now I want you to make me feel good by sucking it it's only fair right?  Saying it sarcastically it might've been the alcohol but surprised and shocked he  unzipped my pants took it and started to suck it. Going slow at first but getting more use to it I didn't except him to be this good he started going faster and deeper.
I put my head back and bite my lip ffuck.
As Eddie was going faster and deeper I moan and breathe hard fuck I didn't except him to be this good.  I'm cclose Eddie.

Eddie POV ~ right as he said that I take it out my mouth.

Juicy POV ~ what the hell I was close.

Eddie POV ~ my turn I grabbed juicy turned him around bent him over lined it up and slowly put it in I could hear his breathing. I started to thrust.

Juicy POV ~ it hurt so much but that sense of pleasure felt so worth it i bit my lip as Eddie started to pick up the pace going deeper and harder. Biting my lip harder trying not say the safe word. I wanna pass my limits i clenched my fist and bite my lip harder trying to surpass the pain. Finally he finished releasing inside me. He pulled out.

Eddie POV ~ I was sweating fuck that was amazing. I get a towel  to clean up the mess then notice juicy didn't get up I look over at him. juicy.. I look at him seeing his fist clenched and his lip almost bleeding from biting it so hard. A wave of guilt went through my whole body. Are you ok what's wrong I'm so sorry did I hurt you.

Juicy POV ~ I'm fine I'm fine I'm just tryna test my limits I get up and almost immediately fall. My legs were shaking.

Eddie POV ~ why didn't you use the safe word?

Juicy POV ~ I wanted to see if I could hold further then I usually can. I wanna be better for you...

Eddie POV ~ baby look at me I love you ok no matter what I don't love you because of what we do in bed you're amazing ok but how you feel means the world to me I kissed his forehead . Now get cleaned up we're going back down to that party the night is still young.