🚿Shower part 1 💦

Slight smut ⚠️
Juicy POV ~ are we really not going to go out until the hickeys are gone.
Eddie POV ~ it looks like we got attacked by animals.
Juicy POV ~ you started it.
Eddie POV ~ what you say.
Juicy POV ~ nothing.
Eddie POV ~ that's what I thought. Also it's what you get for teasing.
Juicy POV ~whatever.
Eddie POV ~ that got me thinking.
Juicy have you've ever done anything?
Juicy POV ~ I look up at him . Put my head down. Yea with Alex but i didn't enjoy it much he kinda just used me. Now I just have bad memories. Next thing I knew Eddie was hugging me. Why are you hugging me?
Eddie POV ~ I'm sorry he just used you it should feel good for everyone. We don't have to anything unless you want to and you're comfortable and set boundaries.
Juicy POV ~ I love you so much thank you for all this.
Eddie POV ~ of course I love you too.
Juicy POV ~ shit I just realized we still have to explain to the boys about everything.

Eddie POV ~ if you want I can go down there and explain if you want.

Juicy POV ~ no no I need to explain stuff too I kissed Eddie of the cheek thank you though. Let's just go down there and do it.

Third POV ~ they both walk down to find the boys all sitting at the table discussing plans.

Eddie POV ~ hey guys so we thought we should explain a little.

Juicy POV ~ my palms started to sweat.my mouth got dry .Eddie started explaining what happened at the bar. And held my hand under the table. After he was done i explained about Alex and how only Eddie knew. And how I didn't wanna reveal our relationship afraid of the reaction.

Josh POV ~ well we think it's great we're happy for you ok. As long as you two can work and keep things professional at times that's fine.
Mully POV ~ were happy for yous.
Narrator ~ I'm so happy yay now you guys can have more fun in this trip. But that doesn't mean kissing everywhere ok no pda.
You'll make us feel lonely.
Eddie POV ~ understandable thank you boys.
Juicy POV ~ yes thank you thank you for accepting me and us.

Third POV ~ they all hugged and decided to have a beach day as they all prepared. Eddie and juicy went back up into the room.

Eddie POV ~ I started thinking. When did you find out you were gay. Juicy looked at me and looked confused.

Juicy POV ~ idk it just kinda happened. I've had girlfriends in the past but they never felt right. When did you find out you were gay.

Eddie POV ~ I guess when I fell in love with you.
Juicy POV ~ I smiled at him. He really is the perfect one for me huh.I blushed a bit.

Eddie POV ~ is juicy blushing oooo juicy blushing I grabbed him and showered him in kisses. Now cmon let's get ready for the beach.

Juicy POV ~ Awh cmon can't we stay here a little longer. What's the rush.then I felt a buzz in my pocket. Oh it's a text.
Narrator- we went grocery shopping for some stuff. Sorry we left you behind.

Juicy POV ~ they left us alone.
Eddie POV ~ cool what do you wanna do.
Juicy POV ~ shower.
Eddie POV ~ ok have fun don't take to long.
Juicy POV ~ I stand up. COUGH COUGH SHOWER.
Eddie POV ~ hm? oh OH. Guess I want to shower too but the downstairs showers too far guess I gotta shower with you ;)
Juicy POV~ guess you do oh well.

Third POV ~they both headed to the shower juicy nervous but excited. From the outside all you heard were the Moans and whispers of juicy.
Juicy POV ~ it feels so good but hurts so bad.
Ahh ahh slower please..... tbc