Trouble

I hated boys when I was a kid. Nikki and I were both rejecting our admirers because we thought they're just fooling around. We're scared to be hurt, and that's how we treated guys in the past.

Here I am, falling in love with a guy who supposed to be my butler but not a lover.

I moaned when his fingers draw circles at my back while his other arm pushing me closer to him to deepen the kiss.

He sucked my lower lip gently and went inside more. Damn! Our tongue were fighting!

I gasped when he stopped and kissed my forehead.

"Let's eat first.." He looked away while leading me the way inside a cottage.

I blushed hard when he covered me with a towel and put some food in my plate.

I glanced at him when we started eating. He seems in the mood.

But I'm confused and scared. Yes, I love him. He love me too. But the way how I would make his life in danger, make me stop thinking about me with him.

"D-Do you.. really, l-love me?" He met my eyes and he sighed.

"I know, I went too fast." He reached for my hands and he interlocked it with mine. "You have doubts on my feelings for you? I'll prove it to you then." I smiled at him.

Damn.. I can't hide what I really feel inside. I looked away when I realized something..

"B-But, this is wrong, Autumn."

"What's wrong in falling in love?"

"You're putting your life on the line." He stared at me while his lips went into a thin line.

"I don't f*cking care. Now eat.."

I set aside every negative thoughts inside my mind when he started singing while were heading back to our room.

He started humming when opened the door for me.

"Take a rest first, I'm meeting someone downstairs. Don't wait for me to comeback." He planted a soft kiss at my forehead and smiled before he closed the door.

I leaned on the door and damn, I can't stop smiling. No one can explain what I f*cking feel. I felt really emotional.

He love me..

Sh*t.. I'm still amazed how we ended up like this.

After changing my clothes, I went to the window to open it. The moon is shining brightly. Though the clouds were slightly covering it.

30 minutes had passed, no Autumn came back. I can't take a rest without him. I'm worried and afraid that something bad might happen to him.

Wearing my slippers, I headed to the door but before I could reach the door knob, the lights went off.

I started to feel nervous.

Autumn.. Where the hell are you?

Gathering all the courage I have, I went to the bed to search for the flashlight but stopped midway when someone from the window jumped and slowly walked towards me.

I cried when he noticed my presence. And f*ck! I ran away from him when he started running to me too!

Before I screamed from the top of my lungs, he whispered at my ear.

"Darling, it's me.. Sshhh.." I leaned on him and cried more.

"Sh*t! Y-You scared me! What took you so long? Where the hell did you go that you don't want me to wait for--"

"Let's talk about it later." He kissed my cheeks and lead me on the bed.

"Wait.. Are you going out again?"

"No. I'm staying but you should hide under the bed and don't make some noice. And please, cover your ears and close your eyes."

Looking at his shadow behind the bed table, I blinked twice when I realize something.

We're in trouble!

I bite my lower lip while still looking at his shadow, slowly walking towards the window to close it, making the whole place, darker.

I went in tears when I can't find Autumn, but dried it right away when I heard the door opened.

My heart is beating uncontrollably. Scared of what will happened to us both. Not just me, but also to Autumn.

My hands were shaking when I heard more than one footsteps.. Wait, what the hell? Autumn is damn alone!

"Yes sir, she's sleeping peacefully." My eyes widened. F*ck? Did Autumn replaced me in bed? Oh sh*t!

My ears and eyes were open and Autumn is expecting me to do what he said but I just can't!

"Are you sure her butler is downstairs?"

"Yes, he's still in the lobby."

F*ck! Is this the reason why Autumn left for 30 minutes?!

"Pabo.." I heard Autumn before I heard a loud groan from a stranger. No. Correction, strangers!

I heard the door clicked, a sign someone locked it and the lights went on.

"Who the f*ck ordered you five?" Autumn asked calmly.

Their groans covered the whole room. The last thing I remembered, Autumn almost break someone's bone.

"Yes? Louder.."

Hearing Autumn with that soft yet authorative tone, made me bit me lower lip. He's scary..

"P-Please don't kill us, our family needed the money."

I flinched when I felt Autumn's arm on my shoulder. "Are you okay?"

I nodded right away and he helped me get out under the bed.

"Don't let me see all of your faces again.." He said while looking at me.

"Try to touch my girl again, I'll make your life shorter than 10 seconds."

°°°

Oopss, mad Autumn in your area.