Useless

Friday came so fast. Christmas is also coming. I wonder if I'll be staying here for christmas?

Hero mostly meet me here after his practice and gave me snacks and some of his tips in dancing.

I closed my eyes when the air passes over my neck. It's been four hours I practiced a song to dance with.

Autumn is with me the whole week. He never let me walk alone, even this time.. He's outside the door, keeping me safe again.

There's this time when Hero tried to visit me but he was blocked by Autumn. If I didn't saw them earlier, they must be beating each other.

"It's 5:58 Lia. Let's get going.." I arrange my things and went closer to him.

"Should we eat outside or--"

"No." He said and grab my bag and let me wear his coat.

"I'm a bit sweaty. Get this thin--"

"So what if you're sweaty?"

"I might change the smell of it!" He glared at me and buttoned the coat near my neck.

"I don't care." He grab my arm as we went out of the club.

I was about to enter the car when I suddenly saw a familiar face just got down from his motorcycle.

"Hero!" I called and he immediately smiled and waved at me. His eyes landed over to the guy who's at my back. He smirked.

"Get in, Miss Warden.." He commanded in an authorative tone. I tapped his shoulder.

"The hell? He's a friend!" He glared and but I pushed him. "We're still talking.. Give us some time." He was about to grab my arm but I quickly ran to Hero. "Drive me away from here!" I said as I saw Autumn's glare.

"Sure.. We badly need to catch up." I let out a tongue at Autumn.

Hero drove faster than I thought. I even hugged his back tighter. Damn! This is so fast!

°°°

"Noona, why did you run away from him?" I frowned at him.

"I just want to talk to you. We can't talk properly when He's here."

Our orders came and I literally stared at the food.

Damn it, I hope he's eating right now.

"After this, I'll t-take you somewhere."

"You know I'm not safe every time I stepped out of my condo." He smiled and stopped eating.

"Then why did you come with me without him?"

Yeah! Why? Maybe he's a good friend of mine.

"Of course, you're a friend. You told me you're a black belter so I don't need to worry about myself." I laughed at myself.

"Pain. Being called a friend still hurts, Noona." He shake his head and continued eating. "I'm sorry. I'm not like this before. Not too open with my feelings. I don't know why I felt expressive when it comes to you."

"Nahh, you're cute though. But I don't think, I felt the same way." His smile slowly fade away, and that made me guilty 100%.

Crap!

"I-I'm, Hahaha.. Not actually hoping for you to like me back. I'm looking forward for more. Tell me if your boyfriend hurt you. I'll take you with me." He winked and eat again.

I always told him that Autumn is not my boyfriend. But he keep on pushing it.

As we finished eating and paid the bill, he drove slower than before to a place not just far from the restaurant we eated.

He stopped near the shore. Damn, I missed the beach so much.

"This place is my stress reliever. Everytime I felt so down and problematic, this place saved me." I removed the helmet and dropped my feet on the sand while taking off my shoes. "I'm keeping an eye on you, don't worry." I smiled at him.

The last time I told him a lot about myself, I also mentioned that I want to visit a Beach. I missed my Mom, our last swim together was a tragedy.

As the water reached my feet, I laughed. What the-- I felt hyper.

I cried in joy and run when the waves were getting closer to me.

"Hero!" I called. I saw him laughed and put his hands inside his pocket while walking closer to me.

I hugged him as he came. Damn it, I felt free for the first time.

"Thank you.." He tapped my back and combed my hair using his fingers.

"You're so adorable, Noona. Making me fall for you more.." I broke the hug and face him to explain myself but he quickly put his index finger at my lips. "I can't stop myself. I really like you, Noona.."

I clenched my fist when he slowly leaned closer. My heartbeat is not normal. I remembered Autumn made me feel like this too.

I froze when his lips touched my cheeks and hugged me as he switched our position.

"Hmm.. L-Let's get going.." He's still hugging me while heading back to his motorcycle.

I saw a scarf from his motorcycle and he tied it around his neck.

"Hold on tight. It will rain any minute, I'll be fast." I nodded and immediately hugged his back as he turned on the engine.

Hero dropped me safely at my condo and as I went inside, the rain poured.

I hope Hero reached his condo fast.

As I opened the door, lights were still off. Even the aircon.

"Autumn?" I called. Nobody answered so I turned on the lights.

I raised a brow when I checked my room and terrace, there's no sign of Autumn.

I dialed his phone number and slapped my forehead when his phone rang on the table beside me.

Crap! Where is he?

"Knock knock.." I shivered when I heard his voice.

"Autumn! Where the hell did you--" my eyes landed on his wet hair, no, not just his hair. His whole body is wet.

"Where do you think I am?" He said huskily. I froze.

"Why are you soaking wet? I thou--"

"F*ck it. I told you to stop hangging out with that guy! You're so hard headed!" He grab my arm and pinned me on the wall. I swallowed hard.

"H-He's a friend! I know him more than you do so you don't have the right to think like that at him!"

"Then fire me. Right here, right now.." I stared at him. His growling eyes were now soft and tired. He's looking at me deep in my eyes.

I felt numb.

No, I can't fire you..

"I f*ckin' felt useless, Liannah.." He sighed and left me.

°°°

Team LiaTumn or Team HeroLia?