Reason

"Listen to me, Clarkson.." Dad said over the phone. "My daughter and you need to leave this place, now. Take her away from her condo."

Autumn nodded and looked at me.

"I assure you sir, she'll be safe with me." I bit my lower lip.

As he ended the call, he faced me.

"Pack up your things--"

"A girl like her don't need to pack up her things. She can buy anything though.." Skythe winked at me and I just gave him a weak smile.

Autumn held my arm and went he entered my room and looked it.

"Now, pack up." I awkwardly grab my bag and unzip it.

"Done.." Autumn raised a brow at me and sigh.

"You want me to hide you inside my coat?" I frowned. "Finee.." He grab my bags and gave it to Skythe.

°°°

"B-Beach.." I said as I gasped when I saw Jeju Island.

"Yes beach.."

"No, b*tch." Skythe hissed and smiled at me. "You like b*tch?" Before I could utter a word, he received an ear twist from Autumn.

"Open your mouth once again, I'll call uncle that yo--"

"Yah! Pabo! You're blackmailing me! Fine!" He rolled his eyes and went inside the bathroom.

"Get some rest first.. I'll tour you around later." I shaked my head and grab his lower coat.

"I want it now.. Please?" Autumn shake his head and pinched my cheeks.

"As you wish, moled lady." I literally jumped and grab the hat he prepared and also the slippers.

"A penguin slippers?"

"Yes.. Why? Got a problem?" I shaked my head and smiled.

It's like he's an old friend of mine, I don't know how he do it, but most of the time he brought me something, unexpected or expected, I feel like  liking it more.

And yes, Autumn really did hide me inside his coat while were walking and saying things about the island.

"When I was in Japan, I'm always inside the house. I don't mind staying the whole day before. But when my mother died, it changed the whole me." I tapped my cheeks using my index finger while enjoying the view.

"Beach was one of the spot where me and my Mom usually relieve our stress. Damn, I wish I could turn back the time."

Before I could give another step, I felt him stop so I stopped walking too.

"Why?"

I froze when he hugged me. He almost covered me with the coat he's wearing and his chin, leaning over my head.

"It's okay, darling.." I shaked my head a smile formed over my lips as I hugged him back.

I remembered how I badly want an older brother. I even cried when my Mom told me I am an only child.

Autumn is a stranger. A butler. And a big difference to my past butlers, he knew a lot about me. I don't know what's his sources of the information but I know, this has something to do Eros..

I'm not open with my Problems. I used to keep it within me and solving it myself. But when I met Autumn, I changed. I became open and expressive to him.

I broke the hug and pinched his cheeks.

"Thank you.. For everything." He raised a brow, a reason why I chuckled.

"You don't have to. It's my job, after all."

The smile I gave him fade. I looked down as fast as I can and faced the beach.

My heart clenched.

It pained the hell out of me when I heard his reason.

I'm on the verge of tearing up so I ran away from him and screamed. Lucky me, only the two of us were here.

"This is so soo refreshing!"

I went near the water and dipped my feet. I giggled and was about to call Autumn, but he was near to me. In fact, our nose almost touched.

I saw his worried eyes. I raised a brow. He grab my chin and touched my eyes.

And I just realized, I was crying.

"Why are you crying?" After he asked that, I cried more.

He hugged me immediately and comb my hair using his fingers.

"Everything's gonna be alright, darling. I'm here with you. Sshh.." When I sobbed more, I tighten my hug to him.

I don't exactly know why I'm crying. There's just two option inside my head.

Is it because I remembered my Mom.. Or is it Autumn is doing everything that could make me happy, because it's his job?

But then it hits me. I didn't even cry while talking about my Mom a while ago. And when he comforted me and told me the reason why he's doing this, it f*cking hurts..

Autumn, this is getting dangerous.. I'm in danger..

°°°

My updated were getting slow. I'm sorry LUXIES.