Confession

I chatted Nikki for some updates about her and Eros. The issue was now clear and fans were now calm.

Autumn is busy the whole week. I mean, he got a lot of phone calls after Skythe left us.

"Okay, listen to me.. Change everything and, don't entertain some reporters." He ended the call and I saw him massage his temple.

"You okay?" He stopped massaging his temple and looked at me.

"Yeah, I'm good." He smiled into a weak one. "Wanna go swimming with me?" He looked away while saying it.

I nodded right away.. "Yes! B-But, is it.."

He smiled.

"Of course, it's safe for you." I sighed and went to the cabinet and check for some clothes to wear.

Autumn and me left the room together and stopped when he asked for food to be delivered on the spot he privately talked with the manager.

I bit my lower lip when I felt his arm, slowly snaked on my waist and a little pull for me to be closer with him.

My breath actually hitched. I can't think properly, my mind is full of Autumn's arm on my waist.

I even let him hold me! What the!?

Before I could protest, he started walking and I heard his deep sighs.

"Oh my, it's cold!" I said while laughing as I dipped half of my body on the water.

Autumn is drilling some pork and barbeque, since he don't what me to help him, I swim first.

"Don't go too far, Moled lady."

I assure him I won't swim farther with a smile but my inner self want me to go deeper. And yes, I can swim.

When Autumn broke the eye contact with me, I chuckled and relax myself to swim longer underwater.

Though I can't see anything, aside from the lights in every edge, the light can't reach this part of me. Well, it's calming though.

And then I realized, I overcome some of my fears. Getting scared in swimming while the death of my Mom, replayed inside my mind. How a single bullet, killed my Mom.

I honestly think, my Father is the main reason why Mom died. I know, He's doing his best to solve everything. But, I still can't forgive him.

Before I decided to swim up, an aggressive hand covered my waist and pulled me up.

"F*ck!"

I wiped my face using my palm and faced him.

"Why did you do--" I froze when I saw how mad he is right now with some small tears on both edges of his eyes.

Is he tearing up? Why?

He cupped my face and check every inch of it.

"B*llsh*t! I told you not to swim farther!"

"W-What? Why? There's nothing--"

"What? Why? Damn it! You almost drowned yourself! What the hell is wrong with you?! You got problems? Talk to f*ckin' me! You want to die? Then wait for me! Let's die together!" My eyes went wide with everything he said.

I should think about how worried he is right now, he must be thinking that I can't swim.

But the last thing he said got me shot through my heart.

He wants to die with me?

"I know, your mind can't bear the pain and problems that caused you. I'm here.. I'm here to save you. Tell me everything and I will listen and comfort you. Just don't f*cking choose to die." I bite my upper lip and my chest went up and down so fast, a reason why I got scared and confused with his words and actions.

"I can't afford to loose you.." His hug tightened. And he's still holding me in the deep part of the sea.

I swallowed hard. I don't know what to say... I don't know what to do. The hell Autumn, why are you doing this?

I felt so damn happy that I even smiled when his chin rested on my shoulder. Damn, can I hug you forever? Can we stay like this forever, Autumn?

He breathe heavily and slowly moved where I can land my feet on the sand.

"Say something."

My fear and happiness were fighting inside my mind. I can't think properly. Instead, I looked away.

He raised up my chin, my heart beat tensed as my legs went weak.

"Look at me, darling.." I swallowed first before looking at him.

"W-What is this?" I asked right away after I gather some courage.

"What do you think?"

"Is this some kind of joke or prank? This is not funny." His jaw clenched.

He grab my arm and put it at the back of his neck. His arms went on both sides of my waist. I shivered.

"I can't stop myself. I'm.." I saw how his eyes went to my lips, and I froze when I realized I was biting it the whole time I was waiting for his explanation!

He leaned closer.. My heart just can't calm right now. The small gap in between our faces made me remember the first time his lips landed on mine.

As I felt his lips landed under my lower lip, a soft moan came out from my mouth. Oh sh*t!

His lips went into a grin. F*ck! That's embarrassing!

"Damn.. I'm in love with you."

°°°

Autumn can't control his self when it comes to Liannah.

Late update. I arranged some of the chapters and yup, I changed some of the scenes I concluded so, I think this book will be longer than 30 chapters.

This book ranks:

#1 (Minakook)
#1 (Mikook)
#3 (breaker)

Thank you so much LUXIES for your support and patience.

💜💜💜