Whisper

I let out a sigh when I saw Autumn at the other side of the road.

"Your boyfriend is jealous.." Hero chuckled and tapped my back. "I'll be back next week. Bye!" I waved back at him as he went inside his car.

I let out another sigh when Autumn just stared at me like that since he met Hero from the entrance of the Club.

As I crossed the street, his expression were still the same. I pinched his nose and frown.

"Why did you do that?" He looked at me annoyed.

"Why are you looking at me like that? As if I broke some of your rules!" He grab my arm and started walking.

"You're disguising, right? Brandon told me you usually remove your glasses and fake moles everytime you practice."

"I can't dance with those fake glasses on. It's a little bit blurry."

He stopped when we reached the car and opened the door. I was about to say something but got interrupted when a girl suddenly showed up in front of me and Autumn.

"Spring!" The girl stump her two feet and hugged him before planting a swift kiss on his cheeks.

"Heather.."

I looked away awkwardly. Who is she? Why is she hugging Autumn? And what is it again? Spring? He's Autumn, right?

"Yah! You didn't told me you're having a vacation here in South Korea! I hate you.." I looked at them again but I froze when Autumn gave me a sign for him to close the car door.

My breathing goes faster. I don't know. I felt like, I'm being choked or something... Inside my heart.   No..

My eyes landed at the girl he is talking to. She got those blonde short hair, pretty body posture, her eyes shines really bright when she smile and damn, she looked so adorable.

I guess, this is her girlfriend..

I pinched my bag and sighed when I untied my hair. It's the same length as hers. But the color is different, mine is black. I also remove my glasses and fake moles to check on my face.

I smiled while looking at the camera and I felt disappointed at my look. I don't look adorable. I'm just this girl with fierce facial expression. I pouted and sighed but froze when I realized something..

Why am I doing this?

I quickly returned my glasses on when Autumn went to the driver's seat.

"You done?" I asked without looking at him. I don't know, I don't feel like asking that while looking at him.

"Yeah." I nodded and acted like I was busy about something.

When we reached the condo, I didn't wait for him to open the door for me. I immediately went out and smiled at the guard. "Good evening, Mr. Ed."

"Good evening Mrs. Alumin and Sir Alumin." I stopped right away when I heard it.

"Did you just call me Mrs. Alumin?" Mr. Ed smiled and nodded.

"You've been staying at this place for a long time and I'm sorry for not noticing that you're already married with him." I slapped my forehead.

"We'll get going, Ed."

"Enjoy the night.." I made face and quickly went to my condo.

What the hell is he up to? He really did mess up with my head.

"Sit down."

"I'll chang--"

"I said, sit down.." I frowned at him.

"What are we gonna talk about?"

"About that guy.." I smirked.

"What about him?"

He sat on the couch while smirking at me.

"This time, I'm sure about his motive. Moled lady, I want you to stay away with him." I faked a laugh.

"I can't, I'm sorry.." His growling eyes met mine. I slightly felt stunned.

"Did you remove your glasses everytime he's with you?" He asked and looked away.

"Why do you care? He's a friend. I trust him, he's not like what you think about him."

I stopped removing my fake moles when he looked at me seriously.

"Yeah, why do I f*ckin' care?"

"Of course! It's your job to take care of me. Why did I even asked that?" I don't know why it sends daggers to my heart. "I'll just change my clothes.." As I excuse myself, I heard him whispered.

"You'll realize it one day, Moled lady."

°°°

Late update. Sorry, I'm kind of busy with my school works.

Sana as Heather