Meet

"What now? We already broke a rule." I sighed when Brandon rolled his eyes.

"See? Love moves in mysterious ways. You can't predict where, when or how did you fell for him."

"S-Should I, break up with him?"

"You think so?"

"I guess."

"But it's not just you who fell, also him. Both of you know the consequences of this situation. Just don't f*ckin' let your father notice both of your actions." Brandon gave me a hug and sighed. "I hate you.." He whispered.

I chuckled and pushed him away.

Just because I just told someone first before him, he felt hurt. Such an asshole, I just met him now!

"Notify me first when you guys broke up!" I glared at him when he ran away from me while carrying his sling bag.

I clenched my fist as I stared at the contract I am keeping under the bed. I want to try this, but I'm still doing my part as the daughter of a Warden.

I gave my father a chance to change. He felt sorry about what he did and gave me time to think. He assured me that he won't do it again but I still have doubts. I'm testing his patience and yes, it's been two weeks since that incident happened.

I kept my phone near me, Autumn is not yet home and he's not replying to my messages or even answering my phone calls.

I end up awake until 3 in the morning. I decided to be out for a while and look for him. I'm worried.

I texted Nikki this time. I know it's late but she's still awake by now. She told me her schedule for this month.

From: Niks

  Lia, why the hell are you still awake?

From: Niks

   Eros is out too. He's nowhere to be found. I think they're together.

From: Niks

  Don't you dare, getting out of your  condo.

I bit my lower lip and sighed before sending her a lie.

To: Niks

   I'm still here. Thank you, good night.

I lowered my hood when I saw some guys smoking from afar. That made me tremble in fear for a while but calmed because I found a cab.

When it stopped in front of me, I quickly let myself in and sighed in relief.

"I'll pay double, just tour me around the location I will give you." I opened my found and handed it to him.

My brows furrowed when the driver held my hand instead of my phone.

"F*ck! Let me go!" I even slapped his arm and was about to open the door when I heard him talk.

"Don't open the door, Noona.."

My eyes widened when I familiarized his voice.

"H-Hero?"

"Noona, Hi."

"Damn! I missed you!" I pinched his cheeks and he chuckled after that.

"I miss you more." He sighed and stop the car on the side and I just realized, I did not hailed a cab. "Noona, it's midnight. Why the hell are you still awake and out? It's dangerous for you. Where's Autumn?"

I let out a chuckle, to lie again.

"Can't sleep so I'll buy some milk." He raised a brow.

"Without Autumn?" I nodded.

"He's sleeping so, I'm going on my own."

"But still, you're risking your life for a milk. You should've wake him up."

"Nahh, forget about it. How are you? You're even out this time like me, where do you think you are going?"

"Tsk. Just calming myself, Noona.."

I opened the door and transfered in the front to talk with him properly.

"Why? What's the problem?"

"I just came home from LA and my Father told me, I'm f*cking engaged." I bit my tongue to stop myself from talking. "I'm fine with that, but this time, I'm not yet ready. I'm f*cking not ready." He massaged his temple and sigh. "Noona, save me."

"Huh? How can I save you?"

"Just pretend to be my girlfriend for a week. They will surely cancel the marriage." I gulped and process everything he said.

I can't do that..

Autumn made me stay away from him because of his doubts that he's a Williams. One of my father's business partner who got played by my father.

"I'm sorry.."

"It's fine, Noona.. I'm just. Desperate to stop this stupid marriage."

"Have you met your soon to be bride?"

"Not yet but I have a bad feeling about it. I still don't feel being tied with someone I didn't love. My father told me to meet her next week. Damn it, I still like someone else." He started the engine and his brows furrowed. "I remembered what you told me a while ago. Why do you want me to tour you around that location?"

I looked away and chuckled.

"Nahh, I changed my mind. Can you take me home?"

"Of course."

While he was driving, were both silent up until we reached the condo.

"Thank you, Hero. Take care! It's nice to see you again after how many months!" He chuckled and unbuckled my seat beat before opening his car door and opened the door for me.

"You're always welcome, Noona. Let's meet tomorrow, let's catch up!" I nodded right away.

He gave me his number and also mine.

"Byee! Take care!"

He smiled and slowly started walking but stop midway and went running to me.

My eyes widened when he gave me a kiss at my cheeks.

"I-I still like you, Noona.." He bit his lower lip before heading to his car and left me, stunned.

I touched my cheeks and sighed.

But I like someone else..

°°°

♡´・ᴗ・'♡