Prove

"Noona!" I ran away when I had the courage to do it.

I f*ckin' gave my father a chance. To change his perspectives in me. He's still trying to control me because I am holding the firm of my Mother. I am the only way to save him with those debts he have. He's using me.

"Yah! Noona! Stop! Not this way!"

I teared up when I remembered how the hell he beat me up last month. The obsession in his eyes was so clear and sparkled when he was holding the paper that I needed to sign for him to hold the firm.

I'm disappointed with you, Dad..

"Noona!" Before I could take another step, Hero's arm snaked on my waist and pulled me into a hug. "Noona, calm down. We're not getting married."

I arched a brow. He started wiping off my tears and smiled.

"How? Both of our father's just told us were getting married a while ago." He grab my arm and his smile never fade.

"I can break that engagement, Noona. Trust me."

I was about to say something but got interrupted by a loud cheers from that not sa far away place. "You need to hide. Please be quiet, Noona."

He pulled my arms and hid me behind his back before slightly leaning on the wall beside him.

"Wait, what the, how about you?"

"I'll be fine." He let out a cigarette and put it in his mouth without litting it up.

"What's that?" I asked when I saw a bunch of people towering over a field. What the hell?

"This is the Gangs hideout. The battlefield. Usually, all the gangs end up fighting here to regain their powers and can make their gang grow bigger."

"How the hell did you know about that?" He smiled at me before giving me a shrug.

I felt nervous when I heard those loud chants again.

How the hell did I end up here? This is the first time I saw this place and never imagine that this actually exist! I mean, I usually saw this in movies but not in reality.

"Noona, don't snea--"

"Williams.." I covered my mouth when I heard his voice.

"Romero."

"Wanna try?"

"Hmm, not now. I'm not in the mood." Hero slightly moved to cover me more.

"Too bad, I'm in the mood." He sighed and I heard he tapped Hero's back before heading to the battlefield.

I pinched my nose when I felt that I was about to sneeze.

"Romero!" Sh*t.

*Achuu*

I swallowed hard with eyes wide open while looking at Hero.

"What was that?" I heard from someone. Probably one of the guys who called Hero!

"Ahh.." Hero pulled me up and snaked his arms on my waist. "My girlfriend. I was just passing by to check on you guys. We need to go." I bit my lower lip to hide the fear I felt.

Hero sighed when we reached to the parking lot.

"Sorry for introducing you as my girlfriend, Noona. That's the safest way to stop those guys from asking a lot and to put you in trouble." He opened the door of his car and helped me as I went inside.

"It's fine, if that's the only thing to do."

"Noona, I wanna tell you something." I smiled and nodded at him.

"Go on."

"You need to go back to Japan tonight."

"What? Why?"

"Your grandmother is waiting for you."

"Grandma? Waiting for me? Where?"

"Airport. She's saving you from your Dad. This is your chance, Noona. Don't let this chance become a waste."

I stared at him, confused. How did he know about my grandmother? Also my father's intentions? Is he spying me?

I don't know what to feel. Being free  from my Dad's hands is a relief to me. But there's something wrong, I mean.. something's missing. I went back to my senses when Hero stopped on the parking lot and saw a familiar person behind the entrance.

"Liannah." Aunt Lesley gave me a quick hug and checked on me from head to toe. "You looked like your Mother so much." I gave her a small smile when I remembered my Mom. "Don't worry love, I'll take care of the company." She kissed my forehead before glancing at Hero. "Thank you for everything, Hero."

Hero chuckled and smiled. "I'm just doing my job, Miss." My forehead creased at what he said.

Oh my, I think I still don't know this guy! How come he seems so mysterious like Autumn?

Hero and Aunt Lesley left me with my Grandmother. She's still the kindest and purest Grandmother, aside from my father's side.

"Have a good rest, Lia. We're sorry for being late my granddaughter." She gave me a kiss on my forehead before leaving me inside my room.

I missed this place. I missed Japan. I missed my Mother more.

There are still pictures of me and my Mom hanging on the walls. The time when we were playing a song and we danced to it. Also a picture of us, practicing ballet. And the most memorable memory of us, when I first receive an award from a Ballet competition. My Mother's smile that time was my favorite. She was so happy to me, and my Dad never knows.

Autumn then suddenly visit my mind. Which made me frown and tapped my forehead.

Like how the hell did he manage to make me believe he loved me? Even though it's a fake one, it feels so real? Is he really good at breaking a girl's heart? I hope Heather is not a victim. Or she is already?

I lay on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

I'm not planing on taking my revenge. I just want to clarify everything. Like dude, I don't even think or feel that I am the real rule breaker here. Let's just see..

Biting my lower lip, I slowly smiled at the ceiling and chuckled.

"I'll just have a good rest. And after that, I'll start playing the game you just started. Let's see who's the real rule breaker."

°°°

=_=

The new Liannah will be revealed mext chapter!

Thank you for waiting for my updates Luxies! ✨