The Rule Breaker

"Where have you been?"

I blinked twice and faced him who is now on the door, crossing his arms.

"How about you? Where have you been?"

"It's damn late and you let yourself out of the condo? What were you thinking?" He looked calm, but the way he said those words, he's damn mad.

"So, I don't need to worry about you who didn't came home until midnight?"

"Yes." I sighed and went inside the condo and sat on the couch.

"I'm sleeping here." I heard him, stopped walking to the kitchen.

I looked away when he sat in front of me.

"And now you're mad?" I raised a brow.

"Oh, don't worry. I'm not mad when you haven't replied to my texts. I'm not even mad when I called you for the nth time and no one answered. I'm not mad. Okay?" I quickly got up and entered the bedroom to get my pillow and blanket.

While I was carrying my things, he started explaining.

"I'm with Eros, for some investigation."

"So that's why you didn't text me since morning to update me about that?"

"I'm sorry." He never sounded sorry. He's obviously mad. By how he said those words aggressively.

"I don't need your sorry."

"Is that how you treat your boyfriend after meeting your admirer?" I swallowed hard and looked away. So he saw us..  "Look at me, Liannah."

I swallowed my pride and faced him.

"So what if I'm with him? He was just helping me for something when you're not around. And you? I'm sure aside that investigation you are talking about is not the only thing you're doing."

He half glared at me and stood up to sat beside me.

"You don't love me.." I bit my lower lip and looked away when he held my hand.

"I love you.." I let him pulled me into a hug. Fine! I gave up!

"I hate you! Why didn't you tell me about that investigation? You're making me worried!"

"I'm sorry. I'm having a problem with Skythe too." He sighed and kissed my head. "Just.. Keep in your mind that.. I love you so damn much."

I tighten my hug and he scopped me from the couch, heading to the bedroom.

"You sleep here. I'll just finish something. Good night, I love you." He gave me a soft kiss before planting at kiss at my forehead.

"I love you too.."

When I saw him leaving the room, I set aside everything what's inside my mind and sleep right away.

I woke up again, without Autumn inside the condo. I searched everywhere and he's nowhere to be found.

I calmed myself and sighed. "He's just busy. Right, he is."

I went out to buy a cake for us. Yes! It's our 2nd Monthsary! I hope he remembered.

I even canceled the meeting with my Father's business partners and also my Mom's sister just to celebrate our 2nd Monthsary! My father is still not aware of our relationship. No one knows but only ny close friends.