Fiancee

I clenched my fist when I entered the condo. I'm not here to reminisce everything that happened inside this condo. I'm here to pack up.

"Yah! You left the dog here for the whole day!" Nikki scolded me as she entered the room. "Oh.."

I rolled my eyes and started cleaning the condo. Nikki and Brandon helped me to pack up my things and left the condo right away.

I stayed at Nikki's condo for a while. Well, my father don't want me to look for another condo. I don't know what's his plan right now.

"How are you? And Eros?" She scratched her nape and smiled.

"Well, there's this fan who really is obsessed with me and, took pictures of me and Eros together. And, he's spreading fake news." Her eyes widened and grab both of my arms. "Have you seen the mv? It's still trending! It was released last week!"

Oh my! I forgot!

"I knew it, you haven't checked it. But it's okay. Let's watch it together!"

°°°

"Are you sure, Lia? I'll call Eros to--"

"I'm okay. Don't worry, I can handle this."

I was called by my Dad yesterday to meet up with him in his office. And here I am, getting nervous again.

His secretary approached me after seeing me entering the entrance.

"Sir Warden is inside a meeting but he told me to let you in." I nodded.

As she opened the door, I saw my father talking to a familiar guy. Okay, this is Devin's father!

"Oh! My dear, take a seat. This is Denver Romero--"

"No need to tell her about it, I already know they were good friends with my son, Devin. Am I right, Liannah?"

I want to let out a sarcastic laugh but knowing this guy, can seriously kill both of us in just a blink. What the hell did Devin told his father about me?

"Yes, sir. We're actually good friends and he's really bad at lying." I let out a chuckle to make it like a joke. I sighed in relief when he also laughed.

"He's a dirt in the family. I even wonder how the two of you get along with each other." I looked at him, stunned.

I thought he'll defend Devin about it, but I was shocked. How can he say that?

"I know you're friends with him but I promise you, I won't let that dirt be your fiancee."

"Of course you should not. My daughter is a gold, yours is a dirt." Both of them laughed at that.