Mad or not Mad?

I cupped my face and looked at my mirror..

"Damn, I'm blushing hard." I whipered.

Who's not gonna blush if you'll find a guy half naked! Damn!

We're both shocked when we saw each other. He locked the door again and I ran away and here I am!

"No way! Stop blushing Liaaa!" I commanded and made an angry face.

I pouted and left the bathroom. I need to chill.

"Knock knock.. Lunch.." My breath hitched.

How to face him!?

I clenched my fist when I seated in front of him.

From my peripheral vision, I saw him glanced at me and continued eating. I glued my eyes on the food and start talking.

"I'm sorry--"

"You know--"

We both saw each other bit it's lower lip. What a coincidence.

"You go first.." I said and he sighed.

"Sorry about that. I didn't actually told you that I'm taking a bath.." He stopped.

Why is he sorry though?

To take away the awkwardness, I slowly chuckled.

"You don't have to say sorry. It's not the first time I saw someone's body though.." I saw how Autumn's eyes widened but almost cold and serious.

Oh wait... Did I just..

CRAP!

"L-Let me rephrase that--"

"It's okay, you don't have to. Just finish your food.." I slapped my face when I saw him left the kitchen.

Why the hell did I say that? I mean, I saw someone's body but I was referring to those models in the magazines and  brochures.

I pouted and finished my food.

"Is he mad?" I asked while looking at him at the terrace, playing with his pen.

I don't know if, I should approach him or not. But damn this, I felt responsible for this and should be sorry about what I said.

I was about to approach him when I realized something.

Why is he mad?

He got mad because I told him I saw someone's body? Or, he just can't believe I saw someone almost naked? Or maybe he taught I already did that thing with someone!

"No way. He can't be mad with it. He's just my butler." I sighed and was about to go to my room, but stopped when I heard him sing.

"Looks like a winter bear.." I sighed for the nth time.

Damn, I badly want him sing that song to me.

"You sleep you happily.."

I heard some tap from the table and that's his ballpen. What is he doing?

"Damn it." I froze when he suddenly stood up and throw the pen away.

Sh*t... Why?

He massaged his temple and crumpled the papers. Is he sketching? Maybe that's his other hobby.

Did I destroyed his good mood?

Maybe, yes.. He must be thinking I'm not V anymore. The hell it suddenly came out from my mouth. If I would be him, I think I'll be mad too.. Again, maybe..

I quickly hide myself on the nearest wall when he came out from the terrace, carrying the blue envelope.

I even saw him loosening his tie. He's damn mad. Just because of that. I think, I need to explain him my side.

Due to my curiousity, I slowly went to the terrace and looked at the trash bin. There's a lot of crumpled papers.

I uncrumpled the papers and saw a sketched penguin, it was not yet done but I'm sure it's a penguin. Based on the upper outline.

For the other crumpled paper, it was blank. But there were lines drawn on it. What the hell is he up to?

I frowned on the last crumpled paper I grab. It had a lot of words..

"Looks like a winter bear, You sleep so happily. I wish you good night, good night, good night. Good night, good night.." I scratched the back of my neck. "Weird, is he making a love letter to someone?"

I suddenly rolled my eyes and teared the papers apart into smaller pieces.

I'm not mad. Okay?

°°°

Okay, Lia's not mad. Alright? 😼