Why?

"Did you know? Eros is everywhere?" I laughed.

"He's a big fan of you though. Autumn told me about it ever since you debuted." Her eyes widened.

"Does he attend some of my fan signing events?"

"Yes, but just once. He even punched your body guard when he saw you with that douche bag. I remembered that scene.." Her mouth slightly went open.

"He's there? I didn't notice him."

"Of course you can't. With that freaking guy beside you."

"So, he saw how I endure with those random things, thrown to me?" I nodded.

"Yup. He badly wants to sign up a contract being your body guard but he's too shy to approach you." Nikki chuckled and looked outside where Autumn and Eros were talking seriously.

"Nahh, I'll talk with my Manager about that. He just fired three body guards last week and I don't know what's the reason though." She shrugged and leaned closer. "What about you and Clarkson?"

My upper lip slightly raised and I laughed nervously. Of course, without her noticing it.

"What about us? He's just my butler.." She raised a brow.

"You can't lie to me, Liannah.." I bit my lower lip and sighed.

"Fine, then keep this as a secret." She nodded as fast as she can and leaned more closer. "Uhh, you know this is kind of.. Weird. But I think.. I like him.." I burried my face on the table and faked a cry.

"What the f*ck..."

I raised my head and covered it with my palms.

"I know! Crap! I broke a rule! Damn!" She cupped my face and removed my hands covering it.

"Does falling in love, part of the forbidden rule created by him?" I nodded sadly.

"He's aware what will happen to him if my father knew I like him. And f*ck! I won't tell anyone! Even Brandon and Julia."

"Damn it.. What now, Lia?"

"Help me, please.." She frown and fixed her hoodie. Her hair slightly showing.

"I don't think I can help you." She sighed. "We're both No Boyfriend Since Birth and books were the only thing that gave us ideas about Love." She pressed her lips together.

"Loving someone is a threat to me. How can I let this damn feeling go when he's always by my side? A though battle of my heart and mind." She leaned closer again and was about to say something but stopped when we both heard Eros.

"F*ck you.." We both turn our heads to see what happened and there, I saw Eros raising his middle finger to a guy, smirking.

"Your friends skirt is raising up, revealing some of her skin and that guy takes advantage on it." Autumn said from behind me.

He fixed my cap and let his coat covered my body.

"Let's go." Eros said and let both Nikki and me got out first before them.