Give in

W̶A̶R̶N̶I̶N̶G̶: m̶a̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ c̶o̶n̶t̶e̶n̶t̶ 

You can skip this if you can't bear reading this kind of stuff. Thank you.

°°°

"Autumn!" I called when I saw him came out from the hotel's entrance.

"Hey.." I hugged him tight and kissed his cheeks.

"Have plans today?" He shake his head and smiled.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" I pouted.

"How about.. Let's ride those!" I pointed the Ferris Wheel not too far from us. "I want to overcome my fear of heights with you." He chuckled grab my waist and lead me the way.

"Wait, I had second thoughts on riding this. Let's skip this?" He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"I'm here."

Two words from him made me step inside a little glass house shaped. My feet trembled when it started moving.

"Oh sh*t! This thing won't fall right? F*ck! W-We're getting higher!"

I slapped Autumn's arm when he laughed at my priceless reaction. He even took a picture of me while I'm panicking! Damn it!

I bit my lower lip to stop myself from screaming.

"The moon is so beautiful, isn't it?" I looked at the moon on the other side of the window and nodded at him.

"It shined so bright together with the stars today. Nice view."

"Pfft.."

I raised a brow when he started chuckling.

"What's funny? I'm not joking." I rolled my eyes and leaned on the seat.

"Nothing." He smiled to assure me that it was nothing but I'm not buying it.

I sighed when the Ferris Wheel arrived on the ground. It was actually fun inside, it's not that fast compared to the other ferris wheel.

"Next stop, Roller Coaster." I sighed larger than before and grab his arm.

"Sh*t! I think I--" I covered my mouth to stop myself to vomit. My tears pooled quickly but Autumn cupped my face and dried my tears.

"That will be our last ride, okay?" I nodded and snaked my arm on his waist.

"I'm hungry." I heard him chuckled before he kissed my head.

"Yes you are.."

°°°

"Yah, start eating!" I pinch his nose to catch his attention.

"Hmm.."

He grab the spoon and started eating but his eyes were still wandering. I started to think that he might be checking some girls out there.

While we were walking a while ago, some girls approach him and pulled him away from me. I was kinda hurt by that because he let himself be taken away by those girls though his eyes were all on me.