For you

Stretching my hands as I wake up, doing my morning routine and eating with Autumn happened today.

"Where are you going this time?" I raised a brow at him.

"I thought I'm staying here?"

He sighed. "I'm sorry, about yesterday."

I saw how his eyes went to the water after saying it.

"Don't worry, I'll give you the freedom you want. Just, forgive me this time." I bit my lower lip.

"I'm staying.." He looked at me and sighed.

"Then I'll make your stay special." He went up to the bathroom and before he closed the door, he winked at me. "Stay inside your room.." That wink made my heart skipped a beat.

Darn heart, why are you like this?

I followed what he said and pouted when an hour had passed, he didn't knock at my door. What is he up to?

I froze when I heard a broken thing. That made me rush myself to the kitchen.

"Autum--"

"Yah!" I closed my eyes as I met his chest. "That was close, I told you. Stay inside your room." I glanced every inch of his body and look for some wound or something.

"Are you hurt? What happened?" using his mouth, he pointed at the broken mug.

"My hands were slippery because of the oil. It slipped through my hands but I'm fine.." His jaw clenched and bump his head at my forehead. "Stupid moled lady, you almost stepped on the broken pieces."

"What are you doing?"

"Cooking. Like what I said, I'll make your stay special." I puffed my face and I felt my cheeks heated up when I saw his genuine smile.

What a cutie..

"Uhh, I'll stay--"

"No, wait for me at the Terrace. I'm almost done." He turned his back at me and I slightly smiled taking my way to the Terrace.

Just 20 minutes, I saw him holding a tray with a chocolate shake, two bowls of fries coated with chesse powder, chocolate cake and those cute egg rolls with cute facial expressions using ketchup. Damn, that made me smile.

"Tadaaa.." My smile plastered like it's for the whole day.

"You're satisfying my craving. Damn it. How did you know I love these.." My hand quickly grab one egg roll with an angry facial expression. "This is so cutee.." I laughed hard.

"That's you when you're mad." I pouted and jokingly punched his arm. "Just kidding, start eating darling.."

I shake my head while my smile crept on my face like forever.

"Slow down, it's all yours." My forehead creased.

"You made all of this for me?" He nodded. "Yah! You should eat too."

"Nahh, I'm good. Seeing you eating makes my tummy full." I minimize my vision and grab an egg roll.

"Open your mouth.." He started shaking his head together with his hands saying he don't want to.

"I told you, I--"

"Open your mouth or else.." His smile went into a grin, I shivered.

"Or else... What?" That irritated the hell of me, a reason why I dipped my index finger at the ketchup and wiped it in his nose.