The Rival

I woke up when the heat of the sun approach my arms. I sighed and slowly got up but froze when I felt my hand was being held by something.

When I looked at my right side, I saw Autumn's hands holding mine. He's still sleeping peacefully.

I blushed at the thought he's holding my hands while he's asleep. Aissh.. He looked adorable while sleeping.

He looked like a kid that needs to be protected. What a cutie you are, Autumn.

My eyes landed on the papers under his cheeks.

I saw some words on it. It's Imagine, Hello, Bad days, and With you.

I remembered he's still composing that song named 'Winter Bear'. Maybe he finished it this time!

With the help of my other hand, I slowly opened his slender fingers and when I reached the pinky finger, he moved!

Oh sh*t!

"M-Morning.." He said while putting the papers inside tha blue envelope and slowly went up. "I'm sorry I slept here.." I felt like he was about to say something but he stopped himself.

"I-It's okay.. I think... You didn't sleep properly." He scratch the back of his neck.

"I'm fine. I'll cook for us." I nodded and he immediately left me.

I looked at myself and the mirror and my eyes literally widened.

"Damn! I looked like a wicked witch!" I slapped my forehead caused of embarrassment.

He just slept beside me. I wonder what time did he sleep? Maybe he's checking me the whole night and take a nap as he noticed I'm deep asleep.

I owe him a lot.

He's the most responsible butler I ever have. I don't know why he end up being a butler when he seriously can pass being a model, artist or an actor.

"How are you feeling?" He ask as we both relax at the terrace.

"I'm feeling better. It's just that, I don't want to see my Dad, ever again. Everytime he came, I remember how my Mother died in my arms." I sighed and leaned on the couch.

"Do you think, if your Mom's best friend didn't meet her, She'll be alive till' now?" I looked at him.

"It's not her best friends' fault. It's my father's. They were friends! My father should understand that!" He looked away and sighed.

"It's good to hear you're not thinking indifferently. Other people blamed her friend because they also thought he's seducing your Mom. Your father is influencial, that explains how unfair they are."

"In fact, I'm thankful to Uncle Jie. He saved my Mom from a bullet but a twist suddenly happened.. Mom saved me from a bullet too. How I wish I was the one who was hit by that bullet."

"He loved Aunt Lara.." I froze at what he said.

"What?"

"Uncle Jie loved your Mom."

"No. He's just taking care of my Mom because they are bes--"

He put his index finger at my lips to stop me from talking.

"Stop talking and let me warn you about something.." I frowned at him and slap his hands when his index finger is still at my lips.

"You're not under my Dad, right? You're not manipulated by h--"

"Why can't you just shut your mouth?"

"I have doubts on you! What if my father wants you to--"

I stopped talking when his cold growling eyes stared at me. I swallowed the lump on my throat and zipped my mouth.

The impact! The hell?

"Another rival of your Dad found the location of their hideout. That's why your father quickly went here to check on you and to notify me to stop going out for a week, or even a month.."

3 out of 5 rivals of my Dad were on good terms with him. I don't know how did he reconcile with them but I know, its something that Money can do.

"There's this guy I met on the club you are visiting rarely. I called Eros to check for his background but he can't find anything." I suddenly felt nervous at his statement.

"Any clue about them?" He massage his temple and sighed.

"It's just my prediction but my Instinct made me do it." He looked at me and I widened my eyes as he leaned closer.

"I guess, He's a Williams.."

°°°

Oppss.. I guess y'all noticed something.

Late update. Gomenasai.