Allium

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Allium
:)
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Not every sunrise brings a sunny day. Not every sunset gives you stars. The grass can grow. The flowers can bloom. It doesn't matter. It will all just die.

The trident in his grasp, cold and shining. He flew by ocean to find his home again. A small town. So innocent by Spring but rotten with death the next Winter.

He had tried to leave it behind. But the haunting screams and paranoia in the night. The thoughts that he would be killed in his sleep.

After the town that went mad, he had continued to attempt to love things. His faith, while skewed after bloodshed, landed on a mushroom boy and ambition from fire. The fighter, survivor, and protector lived so happily. But it always goes wrong. Always.

No more sprouting roots. Trying to stabilise. It goes wrong every time. So when the kid who knocked down their great oak becomes vulnerable, Dream can't help but want payback. He had so much pent up, and this kid took it all.

There became a point where he wanted to make his life so miserable, it wouldn't be worth living. George was the one to confront him, waking from a nightmare.

Dream would listen. Just in the wrong way.

Tommy was meant to be in the prison for his own protection, at this point. It was George's orders. Commands. So why did the almost-god find him being carried out of the prison by two people he trusted.

A mother figure. A pupil.

The trident feels colder than ever, almost as cold as his eyes which watch his prey.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Puffy readjusts the sleeping child in her arms, walking down the prime path with Sam. The warden spoke of a peaceful island at first, but motherly instinct, she wanted him to be with those who could protect him best. People who had fought wars for loved ones. Sam agrees.

They settled outside of Tommy's old dirt hut, scented like Connor now. Quiet taps against wood warned them of footsteps. Their heads collectively snapped upwards towards the noise, Puffy guarding Tommy.

Ranboo walks towards them, his eyes a hollow purple, almost lilac colour. The words he mumbles under his breath halts when he locks eyes with the sleeping Tommy.

Sam talks with him, bringing him back to reality. Ranboo nods, heading towards Puffy who held Tommy.  The captain eyed the mechanic, understanding after a moment. Tommy's skinny body slid into Ranboo's lengthy arms, moving only slightly. The much taller boy walks up the prime path, biding farewell.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Ranboo feels he's pockets, smiling that he remembered to grab what he needed. The portal warped around his body, taking him to a long flowing desert. Small grains of sand flies into his eyes, and he groans. The hut in the distance becomes closer.

Four knocks on the rugged acacian door. Someone quite a mile smaller than him opened the door, welcoming him in with a crossbow on his hip.

"Thank you for meeting me."

"What is it you need?" The light voice says, bluntly.

Sighing, Ranboo gathers his words. "You are an excellent marksman and loyal to a deal. Purpled, I will offer you riches beyond riches, all you have to do is protect Tommyinnit."

Ruffling his purple hoodie sleeves, he smiles.

"It's almost a deal, just show me what you will pay."

"More like what won't I pay."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Philza lifts the cold wet cloth off of Tommy's forehead, sighing frustratedly. The younger blonde had been out for a couple days at this point, picking up a very high fever and chills. There wasn't any wounding. The coma came out of no where.

The night Ranboo carried Tommy into Philza's cabin, very fatigued, Philza tried to wake up. Everything seemed as a dream. He tended to Tommy as Ranboo had wandered off the very same night.

Tommy slept in a bed across from Philza's, and while he would lay in the sheets at night, Phil could not find the peace he needed.

At the next Syndicate meeting, Phil had carried Tommy with him, too afraid to leave the child on his own. Technoblade sees the fear swaying his friend, and helps take care of him.

Something Technoblade hadn't liked was the new set of footsteps around the area. They weren't like Dream's, but after weeks of being on high alert, Ranboo is seen with someone else. Techno, not recognising this someone, becomes hostile. Trident in hand, he storms out of his cabin and misses the figure intentionally. Bright purple eyes turn back, flaring up.

Ranboo takes a moment to calm them down, introducing each other. Purpled, still on high alert, and Technoblade, still grasping his trident tightly, huff at each other. They shake hands, coming to an equal land.

The taller man, happy to not see his allies slaughtering each other, sees them to their opposite directions.

"Why do you trust him?"

Ranboo glances over at Techno who is grumbling under his form.

"He is a good guy. A little mislead by money, but good." Ranboo smiles, shaking the snow off of his shoulders.

A loud yelp breaks the quiet behind them, drawing their attention. Purpled, held to the snow and dirt by a glistening trident, screams for Ranboo. He pries the trident off of him, and takes it for his own. The loyal tool slips out of his fingers and flies to the woods.

Technoblade growls, arming a crossbow. Ranboo is simply startled, and never being prepared to fight, just grabs his axe.

Shimmering white moonlight bounces off of a green robe and hood covering a man's figure. The white mask hiding his face seems to smirk cheerfully.

Purpled rubs some blood off of his neck, groaning as he draws out a sword.

Sheets fly to the floor, Philza falling out of his bed to look outside. An alarming sight is disturbed by Tommy's movement. And opening eyes.