Lavender

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Lavender
Serenity
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

His back sinks into the snow as he plummets. The loud crunching unsettled all other noise. His chest is crushed by a boot, but not hard enough to break a rib.

"Get up."

Tommy climbs to his feet, snow falling from his back. He looks around frantically.

"Again."

Tommy swings a sword, running towards where the wind felt hesitant. There was a short flee of footsteps, and he was left to relocate. The time he took was enough for Technoblade to swipe his feet. Tommy fell chin first into the freezing snow.

"You're making this too easy."

"Keep talking," Tommy pants, standing again.

Techno goes silent, and Tommy groans.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"He has to learn to fight," Technoblade hush-yells to Philza in the room above Tommy. He wished they would do this somewhere else, or at least include him.

"He is fully capable, Techno..." Philza sighs. He turns around and there is are echoing footsteps on the hardwood. "Promise not to go too far?"

"I won't even touch a real sword," He promises.

"Okay."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"You have to be prepared for anything and everything," Techno instructs loudly before a whoosh of a pearl flies by Tommy. His reactions had sped up, but the cold still held him back. Tommy raises a sword to the pearl, and hears a chuckle.

Was Technoblade impressed? Did he do that?

"I think that's enough for today," There's a smile in his voice! Tommy impressed The Blade!

Tommy can't help but smile, unable to stifle his joy. His eyes sparkle as they dodge trees. The layout of the land was rather familiar at this point. Although, he looks silly whenever they cut down trees because he's avoiding things by memory.

His stomach still throbbed. The lower section of his torso was just generally in pain. But they helped him, giving him potions to deal with it and helping with the bandages. Dream was a buried memory at this point.

Tubbo yells from the cottage windows, waving, although not known to Tommy.

"Philza made waffles!" He laughs, running outside to meet Tommy. Technoblade smirks, before heading inside.

"For... What time is it?"

Tubbo looks up at the sky and screams. "It's noon— it's noon!"

Tommy laughs. At least the sun wasn't an issue for him anymore. He grabs Tubbo by the hand, and places a rose. Snow had dried up the petals, but it survived out in the snow.

"Where do you find this?"

"Out in the woods. I fell into it," He frowns. The thorns had been quite sharp, but Technoblade plucked them off for Tommy.

"You have to stop doing that," Tubbo smiles. He takes Tommy's hand and leads him inside the cottage where the smell of syrup is strong enough to attract L'Manburg...

"Are you going to go back? To L'manburg?"

Tubbo drops Tommy's hand, fidgeting with the crumbling rose, sadly.

"I'm the president, Tommy. I wish you could go with me—"

Tommy hears a slight sniffling and wraps his arms around Tubbo, grasping his short brown hair.