Myrtle

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Myrtle
good luck
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Wilbur guided Tommy's skinny fingers through the torn shirt.

"That's it, you're doing good," He smiles, looking away for a moment. Tommy yelps as the needle pokes his finger.

"Damnit Toms. Are you okay?" Air whistles through his gritted teeth. Tommy sucks on his index finger, looking up at Wilbur with big blue eyes. He nods his head.

"I'll finish the shirt, you stop the bleeding." Wilbur sighs, taking the sewing kit and Tommy's favourite shirt.

"I've got it!" Tommy mumbles through his finger, begging for the sewing supplies back.

"Okay," He chuckles, not having a choice in the matter. He just hoped that Philza would forgive him.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Tommy took the fabric, guided by Ghostbur as he picked out colours for him. Red, blue, white, black... and yellow thread... Tommy knew sewing would be harder now, and he hadn't sewn in weeks, but the project was something he really really wanted to do.

Ghostbur sat on the floor beside the mattress, watching Tommy struggle to grasp the needle and get the thread through.

"Would you like help?"

"No, I've got it..." He growls, fiddling with thread. It took a minute before the needle completely missed the thread and stabbed Tommy in the wrist.

"Jesus— Tommy!"

"I'm fine. I can do this," But he didn't know where he had stabbed himself, and he could feel blood trickling down his arm. The copper smell attracted a heavyset pig man from upstairs.

"Tommy, let people help," Technoblade sighs, grabbing Tommy's arm with a soft rag.

"I'm fully capable."

"How do you not understand, yet? You are blind, Tommy," Techno sighs, holding the rag until the blood stopped seeping through. "Things are different now. You'll have to relearn things."

"I'm nearly eighteen!" He gasps, totally not in denial. "I can't... I cant relearn stuff at this age. I'm an adult."

"You're a kid. If Philza can learn new things, you can, too."

Tommy chuckles at this, quite happy. He didn't like the idea of being weak. Wilbur always said how he admired him for his bravery and strength. Tommy wanted to be strong.

"But..." He remembers fighting with Technoblade as kids. He always lost. Maybe he was weak.

"Ghostbur?"

"Yeah?"

"Help him with the flag," Techno looks at Tommy, "No Buts."

Ghostbur smiles softly, sitting next to Tommy on the bed, grabbing a needle and thread.

"I remember how to make it. I can teach you, Toms."

Technoblade goes back up the ladder, leaving the ghost and kid alone. In reality, he was right above them, listening to every moment. He took in every sense.

"That's right. You're doing good. Watch your finger—"

"Yeah yeah..." Tommy grumbles, actually thankful for the help. Ghostbur sets down his length of the fabric. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," He lies. "Let me help you with the X."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Tommy wraps the flag around his shoulders, using a cape clip to bring it to a close. The L'manburg flag.

Ghostbur said he had remembered something during their hangout. A small Tommy pricking his finger while learning how to sew. They laughed, Tommy slightly embarrassed, but happy knowing Ghostbur was remembering better.

Tommy was allowed to keep sewing supplies in his room in case he wanted to practice. It would be taken away if he got hurt at all, though. So, he made a bookmark in his brain to be careful.

"You look amazing, Toms," Ghostbur smiles, clapping his hands together. Philza and Technoblade weren't very happy at the sight, but it was what Tommy wanted.

"Thank you, Wil... Ghostbur."