PRIVATE EYE #02

THE PRIVATE EYE FILES

CASE FILE #02
Gojo Detective Firm Ltd.

CASE TOPIC: Apprenticeship MishapCASE SUBJECT(S): SATORU GOJO, YUJI ITADORI, KENTO NANAMICASE DURATION: In Progress

CASE SUBJECT(S): SATORU GOJO, YUJI ITADORI, KENTO NANAMI
CASE DURATION: In Progress

DATE: 04/23/2016
TIME: 2:16 PM

DESCRIPTION  (a)

YUJI ITADORI was at work for his apprenticeship under KENTO NANAMI at GOJO DETECTIVE FIRM LTD. [REDACTED] was mentioned and discovered under the topic of Y/N L/N.

EVIDENCE

security camera footage (a)

"You said it didn't matter if she loved him," Yuji grumbled to his supervisor, sorting through files rather aggressively. "Why."

Nanami had been sitting at his own office desk. Though not as extravagant as Satoru Gojo's, the desk was intricate in its own right, a well crafted piece made out of the same oak material. His posture was much more refined, his leg crossed over the other tucked neatly under his desk. In his left hand was a cigar which was occupying the thin space between his lips, and in his right hand was a weighty pen he used to write information into his small notebook. The polished detective let off a small pitiful sigh, allowing some of the smoke to escape his lips, not even batting an eye towards his apprentice. "Do you know why Satoru is recognized as the uncontested best in this field?"

Yuji paused his forceful sorting momentarily, taking the question into thought. "Isn't it just his deductive skills and intellect?"

"Wrong."

The blunt detective put his pen down, tapping his cigar in the ashtray next to him. "He's not an overly intelligent guy. Hell, he was far from receiving any academic awards when he was still in school. What he has are good eyes."

"Good eyes?" Yuji questioned, turning his gaze to squint at the male. "Like 20/20 vision? I have that too-"

Nanami rolled his eyes, placing the cigar back between his lips. Picking up his pen, he continued his work. "Seeing things clearly is beneficial; but that's not what I mean. It's how he views things... he can read people and situations beyond the capability of any other professional in this field."

"I don't get what this has to do with Y/n not loving him, Sir." Yuji muttered, scratching the back of his head. "This seems more like a lecture."

Nanami let off an annoyed grunt. "My point is, it doesn't matter if Y/n doesn't love him now. Knowing Satoru, he'll be able to manipulate her thoughts into loving him, one way or another."

"Just because he has good eyes?! That's ridiculous, Nanami-san." Yuji protested in entire disbelief, "I mean manipulating love? You can't do that with eyes alone."