Back to School

Me and draco wake up still in the movie room with our parents next to us. Draco soon wakes up after me and we both decide to make breakfast for our parents since we're going to be back at school until summer break. We both super quietly get up off the couches and walk to the kitchen.

"Oh hello masters would you like breakfast?" A house elf says. "Oh no thank you we are going to make it today!" I say to the elf. "Are you sure? It really is no trouble." He reply's. "We are sure why don't you go get some rest or something?" Draco says. "Okay thank you masters." It says and pops away.

"Alright what should we make?" I ask draco. "I think we should make everything!" He says. "What do you mean everything there's only so many breakfast options." I say laughing. " okay then we will start off with pancakes then scrambled eggs then over easy eggs because mother likes those then we will make pancakes and sausage and bacon and cinnamon rolls and French toast and omelets and muffins then maybe some danishes and donuts and waffles-" he says but I cut him off. "Woah tiger it's only us five why do we need so many different things?" I ask. "Because why not. And we don't know what kind of mood auntie is in so why might as well add in some Mimosas" he says with a smirk.  "Only if we can drink them too." I say with a returning smirk. "Obviously." He says and we start cooking.
After about an hour and a half we have set all the food in the table and our parents and Bella are walking in the dining room.

"Woah it smells AMAZING in here who cooked?" Narcissa asks walking in. "That would be us." I say walking in from the door with the drink glasses.  "Why so many things?" Lucius asks. "Ask draco." I say turning my attention to him. "Well we all know auntie, you never know what mood she's in so that's also why we have Mimosas" he says pulling out Narcissa chair for her to sit down.  "You're right." Lucius says. "Okay I heard everything you just said draco but I will let it go because you because you made Mimosa"s." Bellatrix says walking in the room

Draco lets out a nervous chuckle and pulls out Bella's chair for her to sit down which she does. "Well this looks amazing kids." Narcissa says. "Thank you" we both say sitting down. "Are you guys drinking Mimosas?" Lucius asks. "Uhm yeah you think after all this hard labor of making your favorite food and we were just not going to drink?" I say. Narcissa and Lucius share a glance of exception and continue eating.

After we've finished eating me and draco have to go get ready for school so we go to our separate rooms and get ready. I put on...

I grab my last minute school supplies and grab my trunk

I grab my last minute school supplies and grab my trunk. I hear my parents call my name from the main hall so I rush back down confused because we didn't leave for another hour. "What is it?" I ask walking up to them. "Here a bird named errol came and dropped this off but I think it hit it's head because it flew into the window." My mother says handing me a letter.  "yep that would be him. He is not the brightest of owls." I say with a little laugh and grabbing the latter from her. "Definitely not the brightest." My father says. We all chuckle a bit and go our separate ways once again and I head to the Library to open the letter which i think is from Ginny. To my Surprise I open the letter and it's from.....Sirius? I am  little confused but hesitant open it anyway.

Dear Knightly Malfoy

'Malfoy?' I think to myself because I never officially changed my name nor thought of it but continue reading.

Although Remus told me not to say this nor wants me to say this to you I am happily informing you that you are no longer a Lupin or Black. Since you were so excited to live with your real parents I've personally decided that you are no longer my child. I wish you never to come to my home again. Everyone is against my decision which is unbelievable but I believe it's the right thing to do. 

- Sirius Black.

At this point I am utterly shocked and confused and deeply hurt by his words. I am lost for words and have hot tears rolling down my face. I slowly walk to the living room where everyone is and they all become concerned. 

"Knightly?" 

"What's wrong?"

"What happened?"

"Was it ginny?" 

"Hunny?"

"Sweetheart?"

I heard all these words but couldn't say anything. Lucius sits me down on the couch and I don't speak for  while. I eventually find some words.

"Sirus... S-sent me a letter.......H-he says that I am n-no longer is child and he never w-wants to see me again or come to h-his home and I a-m no longer and Lupin o-or Black." I say and then completely break down into my mother's arms. "Oh darling.." I hear her say as she starts stroking my hair. "I swear I am going to kill him." I hear Lucius say under his breath. Bellatrix then whispers something in his heart and he nods and she runs off. I don't think anything of it but eventually sit up and decide to make a decision. 

"Okay. If that's how he wants it. Then I am as of now an official 

Malfoy"

AN: I know this chapter is quite short but I wanted to get something out. More coming soon!!!!!!!!

Also should I do a NarcissaXReader??? Idk!!!!!!!!