Again..

TW: Panic Attacks

We pull apart for some hair and stare into each other's eyes. "i missed that." I say with a sigh. "Me too." Ginny says. We look at each other again and finally decide to head down so I can talk to everyone. We walk into the room and everyone's heads turn up to me and ginny. At this point The Weasleys have left and it is just The Malfoys and Sirius and Remus. Our hands are intertwined but no one cares to notice it. everyone is silent until I speak.

"So....what now." I say and sit down. "We pretend you didn't find out." Sirius says with a scoff. "Sirius!" Remus scolds him. "A word!" Remus adds. "Fine" Sirius says and they both go into the hallway. "Well he's in a mood." I say aloud. Ginny chuckles a bit but everyone stays silent. "Okay so is no one going to talk then?" I ask and their heads shoot up. "What exactly do you want us to say?" Lucius says. "Oh I don't know maybe more information and clarification on who my parents are and why i've been lied to my entire life." I say annoyed at this point. Lucius and Narcissa both take deep breaths and look to each other then me. "I'm sorry.... I didn't mean to come off rude." I say then looking down picking at my fingers. "No, no it's okay." Narcissa states with a weak smile. "Okay I just- I- I'm so confused and wish I knew." At this point i'm just rambling. "Knightly- Knightly look at me." Draco says pulling my face to look at his. At this point I've pulled away from Draco's grasp and I'm pacing back and forth and I'm starting to breathing really heavy and fast and hot tears are streaming down my face and I don't know why I can't seem to stop it.

"no- no- my father's n-now hate me and you guys probably d-don't want me that's why I- I grew up with them and now I- I-" I say but I can't seem to form any more words. "She's having a panic attack." Draco and Narcissa say in sync. The look at each other and Narcissa goes to get a glass of water while Draco attempts to calm me down. "Knightly look at me." he says but I can't hear him my thoughts are to loud. Now Remus hears the commotion and rushed in. "Draco back away from her." He says carefully. "What? No why? she is my twin I'm not just gonna-" he says but gets cut off. "Step away." Remus says in a stern tone causing Draco to slowly back away from me. Narcissa rushes back in to see Remus draw his wand out at me. "What the hell are you doing Remus that's my daughter!" she says worried.
"Don't worry Narcissa this happened once before but it was when she was young so she doesn't remember" Remus says. "What do you mean?" Lucius asks. "You'll see." Remus says backing away and shouting, "COME ON OUT!"

At this point that was the only words I heard and I felt completely out of control of my body. 'I couldn't' control what I was doing or going to do.' I think to myself. I feel this overwhelming rush of heat through my veins and electricity through my body.

DRACO'S POV.......

I watch as Remus yells, "COME ON OUT!" and look at my sister as she finally acknowledges someones presents. I notice her eyes start to change colors until they eventually stop at a bright white. A white light flashes and all of a sudden she's in a completely different outfit.

 A white light flashes and all of a sudden she's in a completely different outfit

BACK TO KNIGHTLY'S POV.....

I finally feel back into control of my body and realize I'm not in my Pj's anymore. "You see this is why Knightly was raised by me and sirius and why she never got to go anywhere because your two together with as much power that you have would have been catastrophic at your younger ages but now that your older and you can learn to control it, it is okay." Remus says. "I HAVE POWERS!" Me and Draco say at the same time. Lucius and Narcissa look at each other then to us. "So knightly it's not that we didn't want you because believe me when i say it was so hard to let you go but it was for your guys's safety." Narcissa says. I run up and hug them both giving them a tiny shock of electricity. "Oh sorry." I say backing away. "It's okay." They both say.

"I HAVE POWERS?!" Draco says once more. "Okay but how did you do that because now I want a badass costume like that." Draco says. "Language." Lucius says giving Draco a look causing me and Narcissa to chuckle a bit. "Draco you simply just think of what you'd think your outfit would look like and put all your focus onto that image in your mind." Remus says. "Easy enough." Draco say taking a deep breath. "Maybe we should back up a bit." I say to Narcissa and Lucius. They both nod and step back a bit. "Hey!" Draco says. "What?" I say acting dumb. "Rude." He says simply closing his eyes and not long after that a big bright light similar to mine shoots i the air and Draco changes into....

" He says simply closing his eyes and not long after that a big bright light similar to mine shoots i the air and Draco changes into

"No way." Draco says breathlessly. "Mine's cooler." I say. "No it's not!" Draco says back. "Kids it's not a contest." Lucius says. "Whatever." Me and Draco both say. Narcissa just chuckles. "Narcissa lucius do you want us to take knightly back to the burrow with ginny or stay here?" Remus asks getting ready to leave. "It's up to her." Narcissa says. Everyone looks at me. "Uhm can I stay here? Please?" I ask. "Of course be safe." Remus says. Before he can leave draco speaks up. "Professor?" "Yes Draco?" "What exactly do our powers do?" He asks. "Whatever you desire." Remus says and walks out the door with ginny and sirius behind him. SIrius rolls his eyes at me and everyone notices. "That mother-" Lucius says. "Dad...." I say causing him to go soft. "Sorry is that not okay?" I ask nervously. "No no it's okay." He says with a happy soft smile. "Okay I will be right back just forgot to do something." I say and rush out the door to ginny.

"Ginny!! Wait!" I say. "What's up?" she asks. before she could say anything else I give her one more passionate kiss. "I love you." I say giving her a hug. "I- I love you too." she says and with that she catches up with the others. I turn around to see My family watching me. "What?" I ask. "If she hurts you again I won't hesitate-" Draco says but I cut him off. "I trust her this time brother......Father, Mother, I think we should find auntie and figure out what these bad boys do!!" I say referring to our powers. They chuckle and smile at the fact I called them mother, father and brother. "Okay but can you two try and not kill each other?" Lucius asks. "No promises" we both say in sync once more and we all laugh and go looking for Bella.

AN: AHHHHHH okay I'm sorry that this took so long but even the official Wattpad Account on tiktok told me that they were waiting so here it is and I hope ya'll enjoyed it and where it's going! Make sure to comment and what not. Love you lots. (TikTok: chloe's.acting.videos and the wattpad account commented on my other account thechloevibez    if you wanna check them out :) )