Christmas Day Part One.

I wake up and Narcissa is watching me sleep? "Good morning." I say with a smile. "Good morning dear, Happy Christmas." She says. "Finally your up can we go open presents now?" Draco asks walking into my room. "Yes of course." I say getting out of bed. "Actually give me one second and I will meet you guys down stairs." I say and they both nod and walk out of my room. I decide to change since my shirt was a little damp still from my tears last night and I will do anything to forget the events of last night with Pansy. I change into....

(Yes I know it's supposed to be winter and cold but I liked the outfit lmao)

I run down and walk into the living room where Draco and Narcissa are. "You got dressed?" Draco asks looking at me then to his christmas Pajamas. "Yeah why not." I say then sitting on the floor by him. "Okay can I open the gifts now?" Draco asks. "Oh my merlin yes draco just hand them out please not just yours." Narcissa says shaking her head and taking a sip of her tea.  Draco passes out the gifts and you end up having a LOT as does Draco and Narcissa has a couple that are mostly from you. "Goodness Draco why do I have so many?" she asks and he just shrugs. "That would be me I kinda splurged because I didn't know what to get you guys." I say with a shrug and a small smile. "Knightly that is very kind of you." She says. "Yes very kind can I go first?" Draco asks. Before Narcissa could say anything about his impatiens again I say, "Yes draco go ahead." She gives me a smile and rolls her eyes at Draco.

Draco ends up getting a LOT like a lot of clothes and some new quidditch shoes and some regular formal shoes along with little gadgets and some snake rings along with a hat. I got him his favorite snacks and a coat that he really wanted that was a little pricey but I got it anyways along with, some books that just came out from his favorite author Abhaya Menken.

"Holy shit knightly how did you get these." he says holding up the books. "DRACO! Language!" Narcissa scowls at him. He looks down as I laugh slightly. "I have my ways......" I say and he looks at me in amazement. what he didn't know was I didn't have my ways. The thing is I am the author. It just a secret of mine that my parents don't even know about. 

"You have got to tell me!" he pleads. "I can't!" I say. "WHY!" He says pouting. "Okay okay I will tell you later." I say trying to ease him. "Fine." he says finally. "Narcissa I want you to go next." I say with a smile. "Okay." she says with a returning smile.  She gets a lot of new clothes as well that are a bit more modern which she loves. a couple books and it turns out her and draco love the same author. Oh merlin. anyway she also gets some really nice jewellery from Draco and the clothes were mostly from me because she said she wanted more clothes that are like mine. And lastly I got her a necklace that I spent more on that I'd like to but it was so worth it. The necklace......

(Just for visual reference but you can totally pick a different one ;) )

"Knightly is that-" "Real emerald uh yeah." I say cutting her off. I smile a bit as she is tearing up. "Oh don't cry then I'll cry." I say getting up t hug her. "It's beautiful sweetie. Really you didn't have to." she says. "Yes I did you deserve it more than anything." I say going back to sit next to draco. "Knightly your turn." Draco says throwing a small gift at me. "Okay okay" I say with a laugh. I end up getting a lot of new clothes as well along with some new makeup from Narcissa of course and a ton of my favorite candies and snacks from Draco of course. Then the last thing I got from draco was......my own books? oh right he doesn't know. now would be a great time. I laugh at the books and Draco and Narcissa are a little confused. 

"What do you not like them or do you hate the author because if you hate the author then I might just Hex you." draco says sternly. I just keep laughing. "I  will be right back." I say standing up still laughing and running to my room where I have a start of a new book but only the title so far because I keep getting terrible writers block. I run back down and sit across from Draco and Narcissa who are now both on the couch. "What is that?" Draco asks. "I have a secret." I say looking at them. "Oh merlin what did you do" Narcissa asks. "I did nothing." I say back. I turn the empty white pages around to show the front of the book where the title is. "Judged For Revenge by Abhaya Menken." Narcissa says. "I haven't heard of that one." she adds. "Me either and I've read all her books." Draco says. "Wait is the secret that you found her address and broke into her house and stole a book she wrote?" Draco says. Me and Narcissa just share a look of confusion. 'here we go' i think to myself. "Uhm no no i haven't it's just that I haven't actually written it yet." I say and now they are both confused. "WAIT!" Draco shouts. "NO WAY YOUR ABHAYA MENKEN!" He shouts again. "Wait actually. Are you?" Narcissa asks. 

'oh god what have i done' i think to myself.' "Uhm possibly." I say with a slight smile. "WAIT SO MY COUSIN IS ONLY THE BEST AUTHOR IN THE WORLD!" Draco shouts again. "I think that's a little over the top. I wouldn't say best but possibly decent." I say with a shrug. "Nope your the best." he says. "How come you don't use your real name?" Narcissa asks. "Because, what's the fun in that? You two are the first ever to find this out. I have never told anyone else." I say. "No one?" she asks. "Not a single soul. Until now at least." I say. "Wait how did you even come up with that name?" Draco asks. "Honestly I don't know, well actually I figured it flowed nicely and the name has a meaning. Abhaya meaning Fearless and Menken meaning comforter." I respond.

"That's beautiful." Narcissa says. "Thank you." I say. After a little while we ate breakfast and decided to have a family day at the Manor and be with each other all day. as of right now it is about 1:30pm and we are in the living room once again just making conversation. "Hey Knightly?" draco asks. "Yes?" I respond. "I heard you singing the other day when you were getting ready." he says. I am now turning bright red, "Uhm you what?" I ask nervously. "Don't worry it was amazing." Narcissa says. "You heard it too!!" I say in even more embarrassment. "Relax it was amazing I was kinda hoping you could sing while I played the piano?" Draco assk with puppy eyes. "I hate you." I say standing up and waling over to the piano that's in the room. "YES!" Draco yells. "On one condition." I say with a smirk. "Oh no." he says. "You have to sing too." I say with an more evil smirk. "Ugh fine." he says after think for a minute. He sits down at the piano with me next to him. "Do you know 'Good Old Days'" he asks me. "Yes of course." I say with a smile. "I can't wait to see this." Narcissa says with a smile. Me and Draco just smile and start singing the song.

(Now is when you will play the song at the top. Honestly you don't have to but listen to the song and close your eyes and imagine your singing with draco lmao)

'Draco has a beautiful voice' I think to myself. Once the song finishes. "That was amazing." Narcissa says speechless and has tear in her eyes. "Yes it was.....Unbelievably great." A vice says from the other side of the room.

AN: Ahhhh sorry i just loved writing this chapter that I'm going to write a part to because this chapter is already reallllly long lmao so watch out for that one! thanks for reading and please leave a comment or something to let me know you like the story still lmfao.  And the Author and book title i made was completely made up but should I make that an actual book? Lmk!

Much love -C