Christmas Ball

I wake up excited since it's really my first party besides well the party at the start of the year but we don't talk about that. I get up and put something comfy on until I need to get ready. I put on....

I head down to join Draco and Narcissa for breakfast

"Good morning!" I say  "Morning." they say in unison. "Sooooo are excited for the ball?" Narcissa asks me. "I mean yes definitely just nervous about the whole Pansy thing." I say taking a bit of toast. "Everything will be okay." Narcissa says with a warm smile. "Yeah just don't song her in front of everyone and you'll be just fine." Draco says in which he gets an eye roll from me and a hit on the back of the head from his mother. "what I'm just being honest." he adds on. "Okay whatever I am going to go get ready." I say as I stand up and walk to my room. "She acts like you sometimes you know." I hear Draco say to his mother. "For merlin's sake go get ready or something." she says walking out of the room.

I get to my room and start the shower and wash my hair and everything and I start singing like the crazy person I am. I eventually get out of the shower and put on my robe and squeeze my hair so it is just a little damp but not soaking wet. I turn on some music while I get ready. 

What I think Knightly would listen to during this time ;)

I Kissed A Girl By: Katy Perry.

Die Young By: Kesha

Pump It By: Black Eyed Peas.

Cupid's Chokehold By: Gym Class Heroes.

Always Forever by: Cults

Stressed out By: Twenty One Pilots.

Ride By: Twenty One Pilots. 

Just the Two of us By: Grover Washington.

Good Days By: SZA

Paper Planes By: M.I.A. 

Don't Threaten Me with a Good Time By: Panic! At The Disco.

(i have a ton more too so just let me know If y'all want a playlist for Knightly.)

I am now doing my makeup and I am letting my hair air dry then I will do something with it. I finish my makeup and it looks like.....

 I finish my makeup and it looks like