Truth Comes Out.

"Daughter....." Draco says from the doorway.

"Shit." Narcissa says. She looks at bellatrix then back to Draco. "Draco go send an owl to the weasley's, Sirius and Remus." she says letting out a deep breath and looking down. "What? Why?" He says confused. "Just Do IT! I- And tell them it's about Knightly." Narcissa says. "Okay." and with that Draco is off to the Owlery in the manor. "Bellatrix go." Narcissa says. "What?" she says confused. "Just go they can't know your here." she says not making eye contact with her sister. "Oh right." Bellatrix says and walks away. A little after Bella leaves Lucius comes rushing in. "Cissa come quick....It's Knightly." He says in a panic. Narcissa doesn't hesitate and runs up to my room. 

She walks in and sees me still sitting on the edge of my bed with blood stained lips and dried tears from crying from throwing up so much. I quickly look up to see who has come in in a mad panic. "It's not bella's fault let her know that." I say with a raspy voice. "She knows and even if it was her fault she would still think is wasn't." Lucius says from the doorway. Narcissa walks over and sits down next to me. She hugs me tightly which causes me to groan. "Sorry baby." she says with an apologetic look. "It's okay." I say with a slight smile. Lucius comes over and sits on the other side of me and they both look at me while i look down at the ground. "We have something to tell you." Lucius says. I look up at them with a curious look. "Lucius, let's let K take a shower and freshen up and she can meet us in the dining room and we will explain everything." Narcissa says. Lucius nods and they both get up and leave me to take a shower. I am quite confused but decided to shake it off and take a much needed shower.

I take a shower and decide to put on something cute but comfy.

I do a simple spell to dry my hair and put it in a low bun with two strands out in the front

I do a simple spell to dry my hair and put it in a low bun with two strands out in the front. I put on some socks and head down to where I am supposed to meet with Narcissa and Lucius. But when I walk into the dining room I not only see Narcissa and Lucius I see my dad's and the Weasleys. 'Ginny...'  I think to myself. As soon as I walk in the room Ginny rushes up to me and hugs me tightly. I am caught off guard at this and In immense pain and let out a loud wimper. "Sorry." she says pulling away. I just nod and go sit next to Draco. I lay my head on his shoulder as everyone looks at me in silence. "What?" I say looking up. "We have to tell you something." Remus says. "What?" I say again. "Y-you aren't our daughter..." sirius says after a moment of thinking. I look up at them in surprise but....I'm not surprised? I feel like I should be surprised but I'm not. "What do you mean?" I say in a low whisper. "We are your real parents and you and Draco are twins." Narcissa says. 

I look at all of them in disbelief. "Uhm okay and how I am I a werewolf then?" I ask confused thinking I got that ability from Remus. "Luck?" Remus questions. "Luck?" I mock. "Are you serious? I have been kept in that hell hole of a house my entire life to just now get told that my actual family is literally the best people in the world and actually loves me and doesn't keep me locked up for almost 17 years?" I vent out and everyone is speechless. "And you say luck? If I had any luck I wouldn't have gotten cheated on." I look to ginny and back to everyone else. "I wouldn't have gotten left for some arranged marriage pansy's parents set up for her." I let a tear fall, "And I most definitely wouldn't have ended up with parent figures like you!" I yell at Remus and Sirius. Everyone just looks at me shocked. I don't know what to say and just leave the room and go to my room. 

Back Down Stairs....

"I'm sorry." Narcissa says. "No don't be it's our fault we shouldn't have kept this from her for that long." Sirius says. "It's no ones fault." Molly says. Arthur just looks down and stays silent along with Ginny. The other weasley kids stayed at the burrow. "I should go talk to her." Draco says. "No, let me." Ginny says standing up and walking to my room. 

Back In My Room...

I am currently throwing shit everywhere but I hear someone so i do a quick clean up spell and try to calm my breathing. Ginny walks in and sees me breaking down. "It's just so much to take in I mean the people who I thought were my parents are not my parents, the people I wished were my parents are my parents and pansy left me and I still love you and-" I vent but stop once I realized what I said. "You still love me?" Ginny asks. "I-i- yes." I say and let out a long sigh. SHe comes up and hugs me gently knowing i'm still in pain. She pulls away and stares into my eyes. We look at each other for a minute then we both lean in giving each other a passionate long awaited kiss.

AN: HEY I KNOW SURPRISING I WROTE ANOTHER CHAPTER WITHIN A DAY! Anyway I know this chapter is a bit short but I really wanted to get Knightly and Ginny back together lmaoooo. I hope y'all enjoyed it and I will try to update soon.......or not hehehe- I AM JOKING!!